Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Running across the street to get my gyro.  Somebody fill me in on the details when I get back!

My gyro and I are back! I left as Ariola was griping about the price of her apartment, and returned as she was introducing her mother's car.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari: I made you a coffee. TRY IT! 

She sounds like a drill sergeant. 

I don't know but I've been told

Keurig coffee tastes like mold!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

My gyro and I are back! I left as Ariola was griping about the price of her apartment, and returned as she was introducing her mother's car.

Misread it as My Mother the Car.

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

…then Mooni goes wedding dress shopping with Mother Jibri. After trying on every dress, she settles on the skankiest My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding she can find and erupts into a puddle of tears because she can’t share this very special moment with her own mother.😩

Wait, have you seen this episode before??? LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

You know if John was decent, he could’ve stayed at a friend’s or a hotel for a few days to let Patrick and Thais have some privacy.

beer in the morning...no red flags there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

…then Mooni goes wedding dress shopping with Mother Jibri. After trying on every dress, she settles on the skankiest My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding she can find and erupts into a puddle of tears because she can’t share this very special moment with her own mother.😩

Days later, the wedding will take place in some sad, grubby little park. Miona will not wear the dress she tried on in the bridal shop.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

John’s already hammered.

Don’t forget that he also grew up under difficult circumstances, what with their mother and all. John was older and probably had it even worse than Patrick. Of course he’s an alcoholic!

• Love 6

Thais says that she doesn't feel comfortable in her own home with brother John there, she can't be nude. Is that really her home yet? She just got there.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Whoa, looks like we have an Asshole Off on our hands! Who's the bigger asshole? Bilal? Or John? 

Belial, and it's not even close.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened to the strike through option here? I loved it!

Not only strike through, but spoiler seems to be missing.   However, this morning I couldn't look at any posting, on any thread.   And I couldn't zap my notifications.   Notifications is fixed, so I'm hoping that strike through and spoiler are coming back too.  

John is interesting, beer for breakfast is probably a story line too, but John's totally drunk.  So, is John really Patrick's brother or from Central Casting?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Would it be okay if John was having a mimosa with breakfast? It’s classier, yes?! 

Here in Baltimore we have something called a Boh Job, it is orange juice with Natty Boh in in it, like a mimosa but you know, with beer.  I actually like it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3