Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening, folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was fine, I quietly celebrated a birthday yesterday. There was cake! 🎂

Oh, I tuned in a little late to see the topic of discussion  is lactation. Uh, Kobe, dude, if you don't want to see her pumping or feeding, you could leave the room...

Happy birthday! Hope the cake was good. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, wait, he got her a dog? Somehow Thais does not strike me as the type who will have the time and patience for puppy training. 

Eh, many people don’t think they have to train a little dog. You just carry it around like an accessory.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That puppy is delicious. Have I told you all that I am still trying to adopt a suitable dog? It’s harder than adopting a kid.

Good luck!   I'm still dog less.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Things are always better in Turkey.

We had a Teacher Appreciation lunch last week  - someone brought in Turkish Pizza!  Thought of Mursel - and it was pretty good!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"She lifts us up. Now, she's going to lift and separate us."

Remember those Playtex bra commercials? With the mannequins wearing the bras because it wasn’t seemly in those days for a real woman to do it? Life was so much simpler then.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Patrick buying Thais a puppy is as well thought out as people who buy live Easter chicks 

You think of getting one maybe six months after she lands and you get married.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We had a Teacher Appreciation lunch last week  - someone brought in Turkish Pizza!  Thought of Mursel - and it was pretty good!

In French, Dinde is the name for turkey.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, this isn’t good. Hiding from your family, you’re going to get married and stay in the US until you get your green card.

It should be a major red flag to her family that a return flight is not booked.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

What does Turkish Pizza contain?

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I pass the test until they realize that I am an old, overweight woman. Or I could be projecting. Hahaha

Def projecting! Dazzle them with your smile and wit whilst slipping them an extra $50

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember those Playtex bra commercials? With the mannequins wearing the bras because it wasn’t seemly in those days for a real woman to do it? Life was so much simpler then.

Who was the actress who did ads for Playtex bras?  She was so pretty and classy.

• Love 2