Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

As always we have espicy Latina trying to be extra.

Asking for a friend, which espicy Latinas are more extra on this show, the Brasileiras or the Colombianas? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, so she is a professor now? Congrats Jen!

She also had hip revision surgery in February because her previous hip surgery had failed after 20 years

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! Then Ashley tells him to stop touching the baby's feet because she is trying to get him to sleep, so not nice.  Wouldn't she put him in pjs before she started to get him to sleep?  

Was anyone else sort of amazed by the way Ashley whipped out her boob and let the baby nurse, she was just standing there in the midst of her family and suddenly the store was open...

Maybe if Ashley had called Kobe on face time and showed the baby then had Kobe come in the house it would have been more of a context for the kid.

Ari let the baby sit on the nanny's lap as in no car seat, didn't she make Bini walk home from the hospital holding Avi because they did not have a car seat?

Jibjab says he slaved over that dinner, it almost seems like he has no idea what hard work is...if he and Mimosa move out on their own who do they think will be doing the cooking and cleaning? The incredibly low maturity level is alarming, JibJab is really lacking the ability to think things through.

It's Emily not Ashley, easy mistake (I keep trying to call her Ella).        I was surprised with the way Emily just whipped it out, and apparently does this all of the time.    The preview of Kobe not wanting to share  boobs with his son is bizarre.  

I suspect that Miona's idea of living is moving to mansion in L.A., having her own influencer career, her own makeup line, and having meals delivered three times a day, between going down red carpets to great acclaim.  

• Love 3

Miona needs to do extensive research on creating her own makeup line. The industry is already over saturated with brands. Unless she has something new to offer, good luck. And maybe find a wealthy backer first.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Steroid guy has such an interesting face. It’s like all his features are pinched in the middle of his face. He kind of looks like Wooly Willy.

If you watch hockey this guy look almost identical to a older version of Max Domi.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Gobi said:

He walked past a woman on the sidewalk, felt an instant connection, ran into a jewelry store to buy a ring and asked her to marry him.

She put a nice necklace around his - oh wait!

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Asking for a friend, which espicy Latinas are more extra on this show, the Brasileiras or the Colombianas? 

Yes.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

She also had hip revision surgery in February because her previous hip surgery had failed after 20 years

Oh wow! Did they film it? Do you know? I am wondering…

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh wow! Did they film it? Do you know? I am wondering…

While The Little Couple hasn't been canceled, it also hasn't been renewed for another season, so I doubt if they are filming

6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's Emily not Ashley, easy mistake (I keep trying to call her Ella).        

HOW MANY NAMES DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE? She's either a spy for MI6, or a chameleon. 

• LOL 5
On 5/6/2022 at 1:14 PM, linthia said:

Crocodile Dundee!

I never get to watch live because of my job. But I read all the live chat every week. Sometimes it takes me a week to get through. You guys are all awesome! I laugh so hard.

I agree!  I can't do the live chat because I'm in the Pacific time zone and am 3 hours late for the party.  But, now I've figured out how to make the best of it.  I put the show on and pause it in between each couple to read what you all have written up to that point.  It's like watching the show with a group of hilarious friends.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m here, but I’m so far behind I’m going to be slow catching up. Please be gentle with me

Glad to have you back in the fold, AM! You were missed!

All right, the rest of you, I expect you gold diggers to do your share if you want me to snark with you. Sign this pre-snark agreement. 

Seriously my peeps, its been a long week with no Love After Lockup snark fix on Fridays! Hope you all had a great week!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm here in my Sunday Go To Meetin' leggings with a full glass of red, ready to toss. 

Today was the inaugural wearing of my pink tie dye leggings. They are most satisfactory. 

• Love 8

Good evening, y’all! I really need the snark and the action as I am getting sick and tired of my friends’ continued conversations about COVID at work. Like, that is all they talk about, how the virus has devastated everything! I am like, that is enough! Anyway, let us begin the snark!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

All right, the rest of you, I expect you gold diggers to do your share if you want me to snark with you. Sign this pre-snark agreement. 

Just don’t come picking me up in a dirty, junky white van.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1