Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Thank you! I'm completely shunned by my whole family, so that really means a lot to me!

That’s their loss.
Congratulations 🎉 on your graduation. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why wouldn't mom like her, Bilal? Probably because you're bound to throw her under the bus about your asinine "prank."

The instant she said "I hope your mom likes me" he turned on her. "WHY wouldn't she like you?" As if to say, "what are you hiding? What are you worried about her discovering?". He is just the most horrible human alive and I hate him. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rebecca got a gaming system for Zied and Kimbelly got a computer and PS5 for Usman. It’s a necessity these days.

Kimbally is in the market for a new youngster, isn't she? Guillermo should give her a call. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The instant she said "I hope your mom likes me" he turned on her. "WHY wouldn't she like you?" As if to say, "what are you hiding? What are you worried about her discovering?". He is just the most horrible human alive and I hate him. 

He's not even good looking. Too sneery. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Ok never mind the culture shock, Guillermo wants a computer ASAP! Hope he doesn't become like Pedro or Luis and spend all day playing games on it.

Pedro at least worked....Luis was just creepy... who knows what he was up to.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

37 and no children?  She must be a witch!  Burn her!

If she weighs the same as a duck....

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Shaeeda: "Just be upfront."  She's expecting a lot from Bilal to believe he can be forthright about anything.  He's all about deception, in every crevice of life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you! I'm completely shunned by my whole family, so that really means a lot to me!

Well, they're obviously idiots!! Congratulations on your hard work and accomplishments!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Oh NO, she's 37 and never been married!

Sigh. 

I'm 38 and never been married and have no kids. 

Right? What if she was divorced? What if she'd been in a long term relationship and lived with a partner for years? What is she did, in fact, have kids? Every single one of those things would be a strike against her to Family Bilal. She cannot win. 

And then his mama mooing that "if things don't work out it will destroy Bilal". Please. 

• Love 17

Well, she won't marry if he doesn't agree about kids, even if he says yes it may not happen.  She's too good for him, but he can raise her standard of living, and she wants that.  Add me to the list of hating him too.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now, at dinner with your whole fucking family, you are dropping the bomb on Shaeeda that you don't want kids. "She's living in a fantasy world". My head is EXPLODING.

The fact that he said he wouldn't travel with a baby was nuts, he has two kids so is he telling me he didn't take them anywhere?  Also, I doubt he would be doing any child care what so ever so what difference would it make to him if she has a baby.  He just wants a woman to be of service him in and out of bed.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Well, she won't marry if he doesn't agree about kids, even if he says yes it may not happen.  She's too good for him, but he can raise her standard of living, and she wants that.  Add me to the list of hating him too.

She may just want publicity for her online yoga business. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And now, at dinner with your whole fucking family, you are dropping the bomb on Shaeeda that you don't want kids. "She's living in a fantasy world". My head is EXPLODING.

She needs to run and run fast and far.

• Love 9