Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Okay, Mike letting the littlest boy run so far away is 100% scarier than Jihoon "letting" Druscilla "run" into traffic.

I feel so bad for these kids! They really want him as a father and if things go south this is going to be so heartbreaking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

But I haven't worked up the courage to wear them to the drug store or anything. I also wear long shirts because even *I* am offended by my fat ass

Start out slow, get some joggers and work your way up.  You can do it!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Poor kid….he’s going to be heartbroken if he can’t have a dad, cause he farts too much.  

He looks like he smells of spoiled milk, rotten cheese, and obviously, farts.

I hope Mike doesn't fart in the middle of proposing.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

But I haven't worked up the courage to wear them to the drug store or anything. I also wear long shirts because even *I* am offended by my fat ass

Baby steps. Once you get used to it, you'll never go back to "hard pants"! I got rid of all my jeans, except for two pair. Freedom, baby!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think she is looking for excuses to say no because she doesn’t love him

I think so but I think she really doesn't have a choice either.

It's either say yes to Mike and keep the life as is.

Or say no, get a job and go fishing for another sucker.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

One should not introduce the kids until things are serious.

Mike literally showed up and told the kids he LOVED them the very first time they met.  He was laying it on pretty thick.  That isn't okay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I'm usually not a violent person, but I really would like to slap the snot out of Ben.    He should get a clue.   

I wonder if they had to cover up the cab driver laughing as he drove away?        I'm so mean tonight, I keep laughing each time Ben claims Mahogany loves him, and is real.   

1000 lb Best Friends is another joke, no way the four women they feature only add up to 1,000 lbs, more like a ton.    Meghan really tried, lost a bunch, and may keep going, but Vanessa never will. 

The ice cream on that Pandora commercial looks so good.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Baby steps. Once you get used to it, you'll never go back to "hard pants"! I got rid of all my jeans, except for two pair. Freedom, baby!

I wore a pair of jeans for the first time in 18 months this weekend.  Even though they had a little stretch, it hurt my ass heart.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Also, no one is looking, nobody cares. When people wear flannel pajamas and slippers to the market, that’s a sign.

• Love 13