Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I read on Reddit that Gino has a small tuft of hair and psoriasis under his hat (I think an ex of his came by??).   So next time you look at that face, just imagine a moist farm of bacteria hiding under that hat.  Probably looks like a fungus-y Charlie Brown.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I read on Reddit that Gino has a small tuft of hair and psoriasis under his hat (I think an ex of his came by??).   So next time you look at that face, just imagine a moist farm of bacteria hiding under that hat.  Probably looks like a fungus-y Charlie Brown.

Makes Big Edd and his Mayo seem like the Breck Girl. 

• LOL 6
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Are we missing something here? When has Gino constantly talked about his exes? Does he currently still talk to his ex a lot? I don’t get Jasmine keeps accusing him of “living in the past”.  

A lot was edited out. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

Bet not. I have 2 friends who are Architects from Tunisia. They are not legal allowed to be Architects here. Does not count at all, they have to do all the testing again here.

Architecture requires a degree and licensing for most states-Mr. For Cereals is.  I don’t think HVAC or other trades require that much scrutiny.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

Bet not. I have 2 friends who are Architects from Tunisia. They are not legal allowed to be Architects here. Does not count at all, they have to do all the testing again here.

Architecture is waaaaay more education-intensive than being the furnace guy, though.

• Love 4

Something is so ridic about these 50-something year old men who are finally ready to settle down and raise a family.  Something tells me they aren't up to the tasks of actually doing the hard work of raising kids (they're looking to be on the sidelines watching while the young mom does everything).

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I know she’s a tad nuttty but the man gave her toothbrush and no Christmas present. 

That must have been a regift, who in their right mind is gifting electric tooth brushes to a romantic partner unless you're Ed and want to out her on Tv as having bad breath.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4