Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Years of wearing her hair like that has caused some massive traction alopecia that makes Kim's forehead look more like a 10-head.

Or thyroid issues. Or hormone replacement therapy.  Or other over 50 issues. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
56 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Gee Kim really dressed up to meet the love of her life.   Wonder what she wears when she mows the lawn?

And she really fixed up her hair too! LOL. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Useman picks the ugliest women for his love interest.  Did him and baby girl Lisa ever have sex?  Otherwise I'm thinking he picks the ugly ones and puts up with it because they make good beards and gets him on 90 Day.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

He gets a free place to stay, his own room, she will pay a lot of his expenses and then she will go home...his game is strong.

I think she said that they have separate rooms but she's hoping that he will eventually move into her's

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

I think she said that they have separate rooms but she's hoping that he will eventually move into her's

True but he won't, he respects her too much, not until he feels respected, not until his work is done so he is not distracted, Ramadan, it's Lent, the hotel manager might find out...lol.

Next morning she will cackle in her talking head about what a gentleman Useman was that he wants to get to know her better.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m going to need lots of reaction from the entourage. I kinda love them lol.

More Goofballs! I'm sure they'll be lobbing a few truth bombs. 

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

LOL.

I almost thought Ella was going to admit that they play some video game where their avatars have full on sex.

I'm sure they do that but she doesn't want to cop to it on camera.

3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I could’ve gone my entire life without hearing about what Johnny and cowgirl do on their video chats. I’m traumatized.

Right? Girl, keep your sexy time details to yourself! If anyone's looking for me, I'll be under the bed, cradling a bottle of vodka and weeping softly. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8