Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

So the family already knows Evilyn is a bitch,  enough said. Sorry Corey but it's a hard NO. You are on your own with that ho

Sorry I tried to think of the Spanish name for ho, but it escapes me 🤔

Puta.

Tell him Jenny!!! Pack up your shit and GO HOME!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6

Has Jenny finally wised up? Please go home now Jenny, he was never going to marry you.  I don't know if he was just waiting for you to die. I still can't figure what his game is but now at least you know he never wanted what you wanted 

Edited by Maybeitsme
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

NEVER TELL A WOMAN TO CALM DOWN!

He's good at what he does, I'll give him that.  He was pushing the buttons to get her to make the ultimatum so that he could say she was threatening him with leaving.

Hopefully she follows through with it.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 12

I can see Jenny's dilemma, I mean, Summeat is so tall, handsome, rich, funny, charming. . . I mean, he has it all!!  

This is really what I don't get. And I don't think he's Superman in the sack. Jenny must have had a long history of inadequate sex and thinks that a feeling of post-coital disappointment is the norm.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Honestly... alot of different cultures have men and women kiss the other person of the same sex hello on the lips. Quick peck is all.

I rather see two dudes have a nice kiss than two ppl of the opposite sex slobbering all over eachother.

I can't believe that Kenny and Armando have not slow danced with eachother at all?

• Love 7