Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

So the family already knows Evilyn is a bitch,  enough said. Sorry Corey but it's a hard NO. You are on your own with that ho

Sorry I tried to think of the Spanish name for ho, but it escapes me 🤔

Puta, or Evelyn.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

So the family already knows Evilyn is a bitch,  enough said. Sorry Corey but it's a hard NO. You are on your own with that ho

Sorry I tried to think of the Spanish name for ho, but it escapes me 🤔

puta

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

There’s a civil war brewing in Ethiopia right now.

Yeah my uber driver was telling me all about it the other day. Not good. But at the time this was filming, Ariela wouldn't have known that right? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I cannot watch those two sisters.  They literally lower the IQ points of anyone who watches them.

They're going to keep on with that show, until they have a 'very special episode' to bury Tammy, who must weigh close to 800 lbs by now.    

I had my Moderna booster, and since it's half strength, it didn't really have any side effects, except I was a little tired for a day or so.   I think a lot of the side effects are exactly where they give it to you on your arm, and if they hit a nerve, or something they're not supposed to.     I'm still masking though.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yeah my uber driver was telling me all about it the other day. Not good. But at the time this was filming, Ariela wouldn't have known that right? 

I think it's been going on for a while.    I feel so sorry for people caught in the middle of anything like that.   

Ari and her mother would use anything to keep her in the U.S. and control Bini, so it's just another reason for Ari to stay in N.J. on mommy's dime. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

We may be getting a new kitten tomorrow! They're calling him Domino at the Humane Society shelter, but we might call him something else. Fingers crossed!

Aww yay! Show us pics next week. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a feeling Syngin and Tanias breakup is fake. They just wanted to be on another season.

Yep.  I think being "great Earth mother" and "HEALER" just aren't payin' the bills!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny: Why would you do that?

Pepper Mostly: Jesus Christ, Jenny, what does he have to do? 

Yeah, I was expecting the chair throwing to be the immediate reaction to that confession.  She's trying to reason with him instead??

• Love 6