Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, timing is everything.   Why not tell your intended that your kids are crying their eyes out over your future plans on the way to the wedding?   That should make your finance happy.

Not finance = fiance!    Sorry.

• LOL 6
33 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!   

Makeout update:  I had a NICE time with my friend from work on Monday and there were sweet, sweet makeouts (and more).  Thank you, Universe.  I feel more normal now.

And now I have to look at that twit SteVen.  Gross.

Yay!!! Glad our prayers worked. Are there future makeouts to come? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Geez, timing is everything.   Why not tell your intended that your kids are crying their eyes out over your future plans on the way to the wedding?   That should make your finance happy.

Kenny does not understand tact or how to be brave and cheerful so someone else can be happy. He's one of those excessively tiresome people who always has to be absolutely honest and "real". Its not "fake" to keep your innermost feelings to yourself for fifteen minutes. Sheesh he's fucking exhausting. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those fish are going to mount an uprising. Don;t turn your back on them.

TO THE BARRICADES!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Agreed. They need to let their dad LIVE. He literally raised them as a single dad and I’m sure Grampy just needs a damn break.

And the triplets have each other - that should be enough.  Daddy is not that far away and there's FaceTime etc...geez!

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!   

Makeout update:  I had a NICE time with my friend from work on Monday and there were sweet, sweet makeouts (and more).  Thank you, Universe.  I feel more normal now.

And now I have to look at that twit SteVen.  Gross.

"and more"  I KNEW it!!!  Once things get going, things can escalate REALLY fast!!!    

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny does not understand tact or how to be brave and cheerful so someone else can be happy. He's one of those excessively tiresome people who always has to be absolutely honest and "real". Its not "fake" to keep your innermost feelings to yourself for fifteen minutes. Sheesh he's fucking exhausting. 

Yes, there is a difference between authenticity and transparency.  You can be authentic without being transparent.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

TO THE BARRICADES!

You explanation is a perfect example for the old adage "hit the nail on the head".   PERFECTO.

• Love 5

You know why that is stupido?? Nobody wants to go to bumfuck Ecuador and Corey's SECOND WEDDING!!! Just ain't in the cards, you doofus.

Plus it sounds like Evilyn was her beautiful sweet self when she was in the USA....

Seriously, Corey: Just do it and MOVE THE HELL ALONG!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That big sister is the worst….she won’t get a nurse because she isn’t a child yet expects her sister to run to her aid 24/7. I don’t even watch this show and think she is a bitch

Oh, she is. They are both truly horrific. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Yay!!! Glad our prayers worked. Are there future makeouts to come? 

I am not sure!  We're having a dinner date thing (it's just a friend date, we usually get food every couple of months to just catch up), so maybe after a few cocktails and this dinner I'll have a better idea of if this is a Regular Thing or if it was a one-time thing. :D 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Corey, no one wants to risk getting Covid just to see you remarry the same nasty bitch you married the first time. We’d attend if you were marrying someone else.

No one wants to re-attend a re-marriage to the town hooker.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Corey and Evelyn are maybe the worst storyline in 90 Day history. So BORING and all their scenes are scripted and make zero sense. Can we cancel them already?

They are joining a few other couples on my Amazon Wish List (wishing I don’t ever have to watch them on tv again).

• LOL 2
  • Love 6