Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, tvrox said:

And all every girl ever wanted was a freaking Bible. Terrible gift. 

Is a Book of Mormon a bible? I was using one to raise my monitor on my desk, but if it's a bible, I'll use something else!  It was free, which is why I had it to begin with. Never opened it. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It appears that the secret word for tonight is "feelings". 

Cue that schlocky old song from the 80's! "Feelings. Feelings feeling feelings......"

Impressive that you remembered the lyrics!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

And all every girl ever wanted was a freaking Bible. Terrible gift. 

Not to a Mormon. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hot Paramedic Alert! Can't wait to spend time with my Pounders and eat oranges and grapes 

Don't forget the sugar free jam!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I guess where the gap is (not that I'm asking) matters. I just had a case with a 32 year age difference. That one partner was 15 was the issue.  If you were of age...well....c'mon, mom!

I was 28.

• Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Is a Book of Mormon a bible? I was using one to raise my monitor on my desk, but if it's a bible, I'll use something else!  It was free, which is why I had it to begin with. Never opened it. 

They call the Book of Mormon "scripture", but its not the Bible. Rest easy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll be meeting up with our very own @Angry Moldovan on Wednesday, so I'll probably miss the premiere of My 600 Pound Life! What a world! 

Please tell AM that Floatingbison and Mrs. Floatingbison say hi and that we had a blast snarking with her in Seattle.

Is @Angry Moldovan on some kind of national 90 Day Snark Ambassador tour? Come to New Jersey! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

SteVen is scary to me because he's not stupid. He can play the piano and speak another language, both things that take effort and concentration. I know we are all stunned that he seems to have many friends, but sociopaths can be quite charming. He has honed in on Alina because she is trusting and naive and easily manipulated. The blatant gaslighting he is pulling on her, trying to convert her to Mormonism while he flouts its rules himself, is pretty astounding. :/ 

• Love 18
Just now, tvrox said:

Same! It is way too early for the ads. 

I JUST ordered dinner for pickup for Thanksgiving because the woman checking me out at the grocery store started telling me about shortages they’ll probably see (to be fair, I was stocking up on a lot of cream cheese for fathead dough and low carb cheesecake).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, bref said:

SteVen is scary to me because he's not stupid. He can play the piano and speak another language, both things that take effort and concentration. I know we are all stunned that he seems to have many friends, but sociopaths can be quite charming. He has honed in on Alina because she is trusting and naive and easily manipulated. The blatant gaslighting he is pulling on her, trying to convert her to Mormonism while he flouts its rules himself, is pretty astounding. :/ 

My sister is one. She is terrifyingly dangerous.

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I JUST ordered dinner for pickup for Thanksgiving because the woman checking me out at the grocery store started telling me about shortages they’ll probably see (to be fair, I was stocking up on a lot of cream cheese for fathead dough and low carb cheesecake).

I made my famous braised short ribs for Thanksgiving dinner last year and they were very well received. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Just have to state the obvious, but...SteVen is beyond creepy.  He can't actually be for real, right?

(Oh and Ellie/Victor...those types of transactional relationships are difficult even in the best of times)

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, bref said:

I am only slightly kidding when I say he reminds me of the guy accused of killing Kristin Smart. He is very dorky…like a fox

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

This is just the worst thing I've ever seen. Even worse that Mama Sumit's nose dredging. 

He is so obviously and completely full of shit. 

Meanwhile, back in Russia, Alina's mother felt a chill wind blow over her and an instant bout of uncontrollable nausea.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19