Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes, this one is difficult and you are seducing yourself like a moth to a flame.  I wish you absolutely the best!!

What a great way to sum it up!! You're right...he's not seducing me, I'm seducing me! I'm talking myself into it! Wow....💥

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What a great way to sum it up!! You're right...he's not seducing me, I'm seducing me! I'm talking myself into it! Wow....💥

Just remember, if he cheats with you, he'll cheat on you.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Gotta snark here: Any chance his bad marriages are because he cheats?

"If he did it with you, he'll do it to you." I don't know why I remember that old saying. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I must be in the only part of the country that's not fry an egg on the sidewalk hot, temps have been in the delightful temperate 70s for the last couple of weeks.  Usually August is misery in Massachusetts and my gratitude knows no bounds.

Same here in NJ - only 80's not 70's.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Saw a facebook post - a picture of a pig in Australia - he stole 18 beers from campers and drank them then drunk fought a cow.   The caption said, "My Spirit Animal".  So, your diet is fine!

Is this Big Ed? 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 10
13 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Saw a facebook post - a picture of a pig in Australia - he stole 18 beers from campers and drank them then drunk fought a cow.   The caption said, "My Spirit Animal".  So, your diet is fine!

Fosters is Australian for . . . . "Pigs drunk fighting cows"

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

Same here in NJ - only 80's not 70's.

Anything over 80 is too hot for me. Houseguest is in New Orleans for a week and she texted me that it was 101 there today. I would DIE. Meanwhile, it was so chilly here yesterday I was wearing a sweatshirt. 

• Like 2

Amanda is such a jerk.   Just dump Razvan, don't string him along.  

Christian and Cleo shopping is getting on my last nerve.  

I live in lower Alabama, and it's been over 100 every day for a week, breaking all kinds of heat records.    However, Hurricane Idalia is supposed to form in the Gulf, and hit as a Category 3, aiming directly at Tampa, and go east to the Georgia coast.  That's going to cool things off, but endanger so many people.  The storm surge predicted to hit right of the bay at Tampa is scary.   All I'll see here is a little wind and maybe a day or so of rain.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

I have a feeling this faux-Thanksgiving dinner will look disgusting.

You must be psychic. He's never cooked Thanksgiving dinner before. 

What are the odds of meeting an AMERICAN in LONDON?? So crazy!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That's what I tell all of my friends...funny how quick I forgot it. Thanks, pal. 

Or, just think in Mohammed’s high-pitched voice “you will do the right thing” (instead of “you will get it done.”) Guaranteed to cool you off.

• LOL 4

So when I was in London the couple at the table next to us was from the same city as we are!!! Like…what are the odds? We weren’t  in a tourist neighborhood either, just some tiny pub on a tiny road we stumbled into.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

”What are the odds?” Of what, finding Americans who live in London? Quite high, actually. There are many. Christian is such an idiot. I’m cringing at how hard he’s pushing for the rando to come to Cleo’s house. What the shit??

I met so many Americans there 😂 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He invited a stranger into her home, without asking her. What a dick.

And look how giddy he was. Even if he’d invited a guy, it’s still a douche move. That is not his house. He doesn’t get to bring randoms there.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I hate to bring up the "what about his wife?" clause but what but his wife? And you know he's an asshole for doing that to her.

Been there, done that in my early 20s. Long time ago, but still regret it.

I am a strong proponent of "what about his wife?".
His wife has told me "I don't care what he does as long as he stays away from me."  She's kind of prickly in general. The irony, huh?  I'm not justifying...but when I say they're staying together because they have financial and social reasons to do so, I'm not just taking his word for it. 

Now that I've outed myself as a wanton slut, it's important for me to say that I don't play the game of hurting other women.  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1