Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Sooo...this weekend....we've both had 2 bad marriages. He's still in his.  He was up here for a few days to 'go to camp', meaning they have a small house on a lake.  His wife didn't come because she doesn't like camp (I know this to be true and not a "poor me" fabrication).

He drove an additional 3 hours  from his camp to spend a day with me. He asked if he could kiss me mid afternoon. I said I didn't want to do anything that would spoil 52 years of laughter, and he said he'd been attracted since high school, but never thought it would be possible, then dropped the subject. He wasn't whiny and didn't guilt me, he just said it and moved on. 

We had a great day, walked to the lake, had pizza, came back to my house and hot tubbed. He massaged my hands and feet while we were in the tub, but that's all. 

As he was getting ready to drive 3 hours back to camp, I said "Yes, you can kiss me." 

Dang...🔥🔥🔥! I managed to get him out of the door while still dressed.  Now I have to make up my mind before the next visit, probably about 3 weeks away. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

On another note, I had chips and beer for dinner. Diet is going great thanks !

Saw a facebook post - a picture of a pig in Australia - he stole 18 beers from campers and drank them then drunk fought a cow.   The caption said, "My Spirit Animal".  So, your diet is fine!

• LOL 8

On another note, I had chips and beer for dinner. Diet is going great thanks !

Me: It's too hot to make that healthy broccoli and feta soup I've been dying to try. 

Also me: *reading directions for baking pizza crust* Pre-heat oven to 425. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Saw a facebook post - a picture of a pig in Australia - he stole 18 beers from campers and drank them then drunk fought a cow.   The caption said, "My Spirit Animal".  So, your diet is fine!

I laughed so hard I got tomato juice in my sinuses!!

• LOL 5
Just now, greekmom said:

more than big pred?

I think it’s a tie. When Riley snapped at Violet in that heinous, condescending, sarcastic voice “are you asking a QUESTION or are you just expressing a feeling? Oh, a FEELING, okay” I wanted to rip my skin off.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Honestly I eat healthy most of the time so I don’t even feel bad. I’ll never be a size 4 again and I’m cool with that.  I want to be friends with that pig.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

King Kill Emotions strikes again. Out on a nice trip around the city, getting along well, and he decides to lay the private investigator on her. 

I don't think he ever needed to reveal that. 

Is he a self-saboteur? Hates women? I just don't know. I wish he'd take his B-cups and get off my teevee (and out of the closet if that's his problem). 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

I think it’s a tie. When Riley snapped at Violet in that heinous, condescending, sarcastic voice “are you asking a QUESTION or are you just expressing a feeling? Oh, a FEELING, okay” I wanted to rip my skin off.

more than Geoffery or Colt? or the Incel?

I mean this show has really brought the winners of society.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Honestly I eat healthy most of the time so I don’t even feel bad. I’ll never be a size 4 again and I’m cool with that. 

Round is a shape and Coke bottles come in 2 liters.  That said, I am down the peptide rabbit hole lately…

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Riley is very Big Pred like, but he's tall and handsome, so we were distracted for an episode or 2. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Me: It's too hot to make that healthy broccoli and feta soup I've been dying to try. 

Also me: *reading directions for baking pizza crust* Pre-heat oven to 425. 

I must be in the only part of the country that's not fry an egg on the sidewalk hot, temps have been in the delightful temperate 70s for the last couple of weeks.  Usually August is misery in Massachusetts and my gratitude knows no bounds.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ll never be a size 4 again and I’m cool with that. 

That sounds like a healthy POV. I won't quote numbers (numbers on tags can create an obsession for me) but I'm moderate-sized and comfortable. I have a long, angular type of face that actually looks better when I'm not real thin. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In American culture we do NOT hire private investigators to check up on people as a matter of course Violet. Do not believe this asshole.

My sister is a semi stalker.  Mrs. Floating Bison knows she never has to worry about me.  Living a clean life is the best way to go.  No secrets and I'm proud of that. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I must be in the only part of the country that's not fry an egg on the sidewalk hot, temps have been in the delightful temperate 70s for the last couple of weeks. 

My daughter’s last day at her job in Boston was Friday and they had an outdoor luncheon for her. She said the weather was delightful 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I must be in the only part of the country that's not fry an egg on the sidewalk hot, temps have been in the delightful temperate 70s for the last couple of weeks. 

but the constant rain!!! We've been getting a weather pattern of 1 good day sandwiched between 2 days of rain.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Which Incel? There were and are so many!

Beanie dude? 

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Sooo...this weekend....we've both had 2 bad marriages. He's still in his.  He was up here for a few days to 'go to camp', meaning they have a small house on a lake.  His wife didn't come because she doesn't like camp (I know this to be true and not a "poor me" fabrication).

He drove an additional 3 hours  from his camp to spend a day with me. He asked if he could kiss me mid afternoon. I said I didn't want to do anything that would spoil 52 years of laughter, and he said he'd been attracted since high school, but never thought it would be possible, then dropped the subject. He wasn't whiny and didn't guilt me, he just said it and moved on. 

We had a great day, walked to the lake, had pizza, came back to my house and hot tubbed. He massaged my hands and feet while we were in the tub, but that's all. 

As he was getting ready to drive 3 hours back to camp, I said "Yes, you can kiss me." 

Dang...🔥🔥🔥! I managed to get him out of the door while still dressed.  Now I have to make up my mind before the next visit, probably about 3 weeks away. 

Yes, this one is difficult and you are seducing yourself like a moth to a flame.  I wish you absolutely the best!!

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yeah, but not too smart for some potentially explosive sex with someone that I actually like but don't have to navigate more than a couple of times a year.  Oy. I'm talking myself into it, aren't I?

I hate to bring up the "what about his wife?" clause but what but his wife? And you know he's an asshole for doing that to her.

Been there, done that in my early 20s. Long time ago, but still regret it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

That sounds like a healthy POV. I won't quote numbers (numbers on tags can create an obsession for me) but I'm moderate-sized and comfortable. I have a long, angular type of face that actually looks better when I'm not real thin. 

Oh, you lucky, lucky thing! I am built like a bottle of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Curves and curves and curves and not much space between them...round face, round features, I don't think I have any straight lines at all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Wow! Is this the next 90 day season? 

• Wink 3
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Gotta snark here: Any chance his bad marriages are because he cheats?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I must be in the only part of the country that's not fry an egg on the sidewalk hot, temps have been in the delightful temperate 70s for the last couple of weeks.  Usually August is misery in Massachusetts and my gratitude knows no bounds.

That sounds amazing! We hit 109 today and haven’t had measurable rain since June. It’s f’ing miserable.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Tuneful said:

I shouted "FINALLY!" at the teevee when Razvan told Cool 'n Chilly he wasn't sure he wants this relationship and that he's exhausted. 

So now she's all "No, I love you and I want us to stay together!". He's got her sussed. Treat them mean and keep them keen.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Razvan can’t stand watching his green card go down the drain.

He’s pissed off he has to start over with another rando American. He thought he found his ticket.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Is Amanda changing her mind? Ridiculous.

She just realized she doesn’t want to lose the 90 pay check. 

These two are crap. NEXT.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

He’s pissed off he has to start over with another rando American. He thought he found his ticket.

She just realized she doesn’t want to lose the 90 pay check. 

These two are crap. NEXT.

I honestly think that Razvan liked her for reals.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1