Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny's pouty, unsupportive daughters are just such a ray of sunshine, aren't they? 

"Can you believe that your grandson can't remember what you look like and the other day he said 'Grandpa, who's Grandpa?' We are all so sad without your open wallet and free childcare".

THIS - cut Kenny to core with the truth.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Kenny you made the choice to go to Mexico.

He's now spinning it like Armando strong armed him.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenny, shut up. This is what you wanted. Sorry you can’t have it all but guess what? No one does.

And please! Its not like he's in the furthest antipodes. He's in MEXICO. His family is in FLORIDA. Its what, a couple of hours by plane? Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Love 18

I don’t have kids so forgive my ignorance, but is there really a whole lot that Kenny can do for his daughter during her pregnancy? I would think he could just go home for the delivery and stay on a bit longer. But I don’t get why he needs to be by her side during the pregnancy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Another 90 day show? Uh oh

This has been out on D+ for a while but if they are just going to release these shows after they test them on streaming, I’m going to cancel.  Probably should anyway since my .99 months  are over.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's now spinning it like Armando strong armed him.

And please! Its not like he's in the furthest antipodes. He's in MEXICO. His family is in FLORIDA. Its what, a couple of hours by plane? Jesus fucking Christ. 

And they've visited him at least twice already that we've seen - the proposal and the return to la case de la Familia de Armando.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Do we have to see Steven in the sauna????  

Well, Sharp's set the Bar of Revulsion pretty high, with Angie's gynecologist visit, Baby girl Lisa's Brazilian, and of course, Ed--well, anywhere. They have to keep stoking the flames. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I don’t have kids so forgive my ignorance, but is there really a whole lot that Kenny can do for his daughter during her pregnancy? I would think he could just go home for the delivery and stay on a bit longer. But I don’t get why he needs to be by her side during the pregnancy. 

Because she is an entitled brat who wants money and free daycare

• Love 11

Even Areola managed to be pregnant without her mother hovering over her for nine months.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I don’t have kids either but I’m gonna say no anyway.  😂

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

So that he can say that he gave up everything to be with his daughter. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What if she needs her feet rubbed? Or rides to the doctor? Or pickles and ice cream in the middle of the night? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Just in time for Christmas, it's Kenny's Greatest Hits! Songs include:

"Tears on my Pillow (And Pretty Much Everywhere Else)"

"Cry Me A River"

"It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To"

"It's Crying Time Again (And Again and Again)"

And many more!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think I'd rather cook with Jenny and Mother Sumit than hang out in a sauna with Steven.

Worst game of Would You Rather ever. Would you rather go on a boat with Darcey and Stacey or share a hotel room (with 2 beds) with Ed?

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It would be amazing if we heard Darcey and Stacey squealing in the next room. Crossover!

DEAD

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is there ever going to be any new 90 day content that wasn’t already on discovery+?

I think like the other D+ shows, they run it streaming, and then run it on regular cable channels.    There are quite a few shows that were claimed to be only on the streaming service, that are now running on the regular cable channel.  

Why do I have to see Stevan's scrawny bird chest?  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4