Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can someone explain how these two were friends when they can’t understand one another?

Jenny is not self aware and is socially awkward, I bet the mom was dissing her even back then but Jenny didn't pick up on it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alina, this boy is not worth it. Go home with your mother.

I stan Mama Alina.

Yeah mama is awesome! "Steven acts like a little kid. Alina needs to come home." 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

SteVen in a sauna. Not since Big Ed in a shower has there been such horror.

Play it on a loop for any Halloween guests. They’ll run out before they can grab a candy bar.

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would bet she spends half her life in bed and the other half online. Wait a minute, I am kind of jealous. 😂

Has someone been spying on me?

Kenny is such a Debbie Downer. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Kenny's pouty, unsupportive daughters are just such a ray of sunshine, aren't they? 

"Can you believe that your grandson can't remember what you look like and the other day he said 'Grandpa, who's Grandpa?' We are all so sad without your open wallet and free childcare".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

SteVen in a sauna. Not since Big Ed in a shower has there been such horror.

He’d fit right in with those scrawny pre-pubescent boys at the pool in the excema medication commercial 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I love Jenny complaining about being taught by Mama Sumit to be a tradtional Indian wife, because Jenny always claimed she just wants to be Sumit's traditional wife.    I love Mama Sumit telling the truth about Jenny, and Jenny thinks Mama is complimenting her.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9