Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Serious question--is cheating this prevalent? 

It was never something that I just accidentally slipped into. 

I think the stats are pretty high. Also depends on what a person defines as cheating. Kissing? Sex? A phone call? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Good night, all!  I always forget about Monday nights on TLC because I have gym on Mondays, usually.  But my trainer is partying in Miami right now so I am pretty sure I'll remember and be around tomorrow!  Hooray!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

I hate it with white-hot coals when guys wear backwards caps.  Of course, everything under the cap is a creep.

He’s covering his receding hairline 

IMG_4659.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It a couples show, of Big Ed and whatever her name is, Asuelu and Kalani, maybe Molly and Kelly, Jovi and Yara, and Angela and Michael.   Probably another couple or so too.  Except for Jovi and Yara, are any of them still together? 

In other words, couples who just want a paycheck, like everyone else on the 90 Day shows. 

I can't believe they're giving Big Edbuser another go 'round. Not for me.

The sex TMI is getting worse and worse. Blech.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Toronto has a pop up that has penis waffles and vagina ones too.

Damn you just made me google this. 

And they're not vagina waffles. They're vulva waffles.  Who says we don't learn things here?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I was super excited for this season because fresh! Meat! But now I see we’re stuck with  Weepy Kenny AND Danielle? Ugh.

this kid is already a mess. Every hour on video calls? Gmab.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Unfortunately, yes. I'm questioning my life choices.

I work in communications and marketing for a University ´..I was embarrassed to tell them until I realized we all watch trash to wash away the day 😂 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
(edited)

So, Daniele and Yohan are back.   Also, if Kenny ruins his relationship with Armando, I'll give him a reason to cry (trademark, my mother).    So, the one who's giving up everything is taking lots of suitcases.   

Brandon and Mary aren't cute, Brandon is so immature.     Who did Mary's tattoos?  They look rough. 

So, Holly, from Ogden with the Repunzel hair has failed at all of her marriages, and now thinks South Africa is the answer, and some guy named Wayne.  At least he's employed.   Sorry, Jehovah's Witness is a lot more than just a religion.  Proposing after three days is a huge red flag. That hat Holly's wearing is ridiculous.   Holly knows about the crime rate and living conditions, and she's moving there anyway?    Same country as Ronald, so her refrigerator will be at risk too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I guess Mary isn’t in it to harvest the American dollar?

We’ll see. It’s like whatshername and that guy from Egypt, she moved there and then suddenly…he’s in LA.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1