Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You know - I miss Mama Sumit's theatrics.

I don't think Mama or Papa Rishi are going to bring it.

I'd like to see Mama put up against a farm wife, mom, and worker from Oklahoma (Jen's mom). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How does one decide to randomly ink yourself up on your body, they look like there was no thought process involved.

Baba probably suggested the designs 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

AA?

OMG. I showed my youngest that cringe anti drug commercial from the 80s (I learned it from you dad!) and he laughed his head off!

• LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

How many more episodes of this do we have? 

Too goddamn many. I mean, we've already seen the Donkey Fall. I fear its all downhill from here. Unless Monica makes Gabe eat a bowl of penis soup, anyway. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mackmewd is out in the local cafe with his brother, I want a camera/split screen on Nicole to see what she is doing at the same time. Is she sitting in her room staring at the wall, practicing her prayers, chatting it up with Mother Mack and braiding each other's hair?

Hanging out with Nouran? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

It's like the "Seinfeld" episode with the artist who was into triangles except Oussama's ripped off Munch's "Scream." My 4-y.o. niece could do better. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I hate Jen. She thinks she’s some princess. “Hey Rishi throw away your cultural norms and family responsibilities so you can cater to me and my needs.”

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, Tuneful said:

It's like the "Seinfeld" episode with the artist who was into triangles except Oussama's ripped off Munch's "Scream." My 4-y.o. niece could do better. 

Or perhaps he can make a Fusilli Jerry?

• LOL 5