Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

TRACKDAWG!!! How’s it going?

Hey Y'all! Yo whassup @Auntie Anxiety!

I'm HERE...and making good on my "once a month" promised visit LOL.

Soooooo...da Kitty and I have been touring wedding venues for about 5 (hellish) weeks and...WE SET A DATE! November 3rd! And you're aaaall invited. Your Save The Dates are in the mail 😉

Also, since I uploaded it , my Offensive @Pepper Mostly musical clichés track has almost 4000 streams on Spotify alone. That's worth like $13! I'll cut y'all in for a 10% commission 🤣

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Soooooo...da Kitty and I have been touring wedding venues for about 5 (hellish) weeks and...WE SET A DATE! November 3rd! And you're aaaall invited. Your Save The Dates are in the mail 😉

Also, since I uploaded it , my Offensive @Pepper Mostly musical clichés track has almost 4000 streams on Spotify alone. That's worth like $13! I'll cut y'all in for a 10% commission 🤣

DAWG!!!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Serious question: what are the benefits of marrying these days?

Plenty of reasons.  One is medical.

One of my closest friends died from AIDS complications back in the 90s.  Gay marriage wasn’t a thing yet, so his partner could not be with him when he died.  My friend’s parents, who had rejected my friend when he came out, had to make the medical decisions and left his partner out of everything.

That is probably the biggest reason.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1

Weeee. Congrats! My wedding anniversary is Nov 4

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Congratulations!!!!  How exciting!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I'm with you 100%.  It's because this girl seems to want to live mustachioed like Freda Kahlo but she's not an important artist.  So then... get the dang thing waxed off dummy!

Plus she seems a little too obsessed with herself. I mean, like, the part where she goes into her classroom dancing halfassedly while the other kids around her just stare off or don’t even look at her had me dying laughing multiple times. Like, in reality she’s gonna get laughed at and teased by those kids for dancing like that in a classroom, no less!

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Her mustached look with the yellow jacket and random booties is about as cohesive as dollar store salad dressing, AND her mustache is ratty. At least use some mustache wax so it's not all ratty.

When I saw that top lip, I almost screamed.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Congratulations Dawg and Kitty! Best wishes to you! AND that Spotify playlist I just added to my saved file. It’s too good to ignore.

• Like 7

Speaking of fav insurance commercials, the Geico commercial about Alexander Graham Bell is my favorite and sometimes I'll go find it on Youtube to watch again. It cracks me up.

Also, Danielle is a self-involved twat.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Mazel tov! Your wedding reception is going to be best party ever!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

DAWG!!!

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Weeee. Congrats! My wedding anniversary is Nov 4

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Congratulations!!!!  How exciting!

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Congratulations Dawg and Kitty! Best wishes to you! AND that Spotify playlist I just added to my saved file. It’s too good to ignore.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Speaking of fav insurance commercials, the Geico commercial about Alexander Graham Bell is my favorite and sometimes I'll go find it on Youtube to watch again. It cracks me up.

My favorite is the "My name is Darryl" Progressive Bigfoot commercial.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult to believe that a former boyfriend of Danielle’s would want to see her again.,  Really?  😲

She probably owes him money and he wants to collect.  She probably told him if he wants his money he has to come and get it, lol.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My favorite was "do dogs chase cats" and they were in cars lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult to believe that a former boyfriend of Danielle’s would want to see her again.,  Really?  😲

I’ll have you know, George Glass is a very important person in Dinyell’s life.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I don’t hang out with dudes I slept with.

He's a friend with benefits. The benefits being that he doesn't have to sleep with her anymore.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13

I mean... why can't she go have lunch with this dude but bring Yohan?  I've met up with actual guy friends when I was in a relationship alone, but an ex?  Always brought my boyfriend with me.  And it worked out fine!  Not that I don't think Danielle is making up this guy.  Taylen isn't a real name!  It's probably her dream baby name and she's totally making this shit up to "test" Yohan and exert her dominance or something.  

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What I was saying earlier! Without @Pepper Mostly, the show is not as charming, joyous, or entertaining!

Aw, I blush! 

I just got home! The restaurant my son chefs at closed its doors today, and he called us to say that all perishable stuff was either going to be given away or thrown out and did we want anything? WE DID! So we sped up and hauled out duck breast, lamb racks, short ribs, avocados, lemons, butter.....and just spent the last half hour portioning, wrapping and freezing! Plus they gave us four bottle of wine. We're so sad to see the place go, though. It was such a nice spot. 

I'm so sorry I missed the chat! I'll have to watch tomorrow to catch up, I'm sure SO MANY exciting things happened! I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

That’s beautiful! My cat’s favorite crime show is Snapped. I caught him watching today.

LOL I get it, years ago my golden used to watch Littlest Hobo, when Hobo runs across the screen and disappears my dog would go looking for him behind the TV haha

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mazel Tov @Trackdawg, just going to let you know if we are all invited I will show up, I went to Oaxaca in Februray for a destination wedding, I'll think nothing of getting on a flight for a wedding anywhere in the US!

This is our ceremony venue, in Redondo Beach, CA (my old hood):

image.png.f112ff8b66d14f34b1abbf021e6a376c.png

image.png.8675ede4f0cbfe0ca563a0cc3664de39.png

Hey, if we can somehow trim our guest list to under 200, we could have you! But with her massive (Mexican Catholic) family and my medium-large fam and tons of friends (band guys, training partners, past gay lovers, former cellmates...), it seems pretty doubtful 😭.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14