Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why does she need all this? I thought she wanted a simple, uncluttered life? "I'll eat mangoes!" she airily tells her friends. Now she's demanding a luxury apartment? And demanding that her hardworking husband, who also has family obligations, pay for everything? She is appalling. Tone deaf, grasping, and her attitude to her husband is sickening. She talks to him like he's an employee. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Wait, there’s more? Who is this man with a ponytail in the blue sweater? What idiot American is he betrothed to?

That’s hair obsessed Indian Rishi, attorney turned personal trainer/model. He’s engaged to Jen 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know that Johan is very tall and she is short but is she a legit little person?

I'd agree with that, except both she and the realtor seem to be around the same height...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does she need all this? I thought she wanted a simple, uncluttered life? "I'll eat mangoes!" she airily tells her friends. Now she's demanding a luxury apartment? And demanding that her hardworking husband, who also has family obligations, pay for everything? She is appalling. Tone deaf, grasping, and her attitude to her husband is sickening. She talks to him like he's an employee. 

I hate her so much. I’d rather have a heart attack than spend even five minutes with her.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Daniele, you knew who Yohan was when you married him.

She apparently believes that once her white savior self had arrived to take charge and tell him exactly what to do he'll just obediently do it. After all, she is a white lady from New York and knows best. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rishi’s mother is going to love Jen. I’m absolutely sure of it.

Jenny and Sumit, Part Deux.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I think they’ll tease us with the donkey scene for WEEKS 

Like they did with Kenny’s long drive to Mexico.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hate her so much. I’d rather have a heart attack than spend even five minutes with her.

You and me both, sister. I can feel my blood pressure rising the instant her smug, fatuous, self satisfied face appears on the screen. 

• Applause 4
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I'd agree with that, except both she and the realtor seem to be around the same height...

to officially be a Little Person, you must be 4’10” or shorter. I think Daniele said she was 4’11” 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I love it!! Jen is just like Jenny Jr!!! Rishi's fambly wants him to marry some Indian lady who will have his babies, and voila! Surprise! Jen from Oklahoma!!

Moron hat girl thought she'd catch a break if she showed up wearing a beret... But NO!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You and me both, sister. I can feel my blood pressure rising the instant her smug, fatuous, self satisfied face appears on the screen. 

When I saw smug I thought you meant Juju from LAL.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don’t have kids but this silly thing started eating the Lilly my hubby bought for V day. Extremely toxic but caught her just in time. I only put the plant out when I am here to watch her….otherwise behind a closed door it goes.

95350A97-45CF-48BD-8224-1E6348B3D496.jpeg

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

That's how I feel! Once was enough.  Plus, since my hubs committed suicide, I have some real trust issues, even though I went to counseling for 2 years every week.  I'm still only about 85% there.  I'm starting to think about Hubs and the GOOD times we had, but I still have a way to go.  We were married 29 years and he's been gone since 2007.

I'm so sorry. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Dont get why Mahmood would want Nicole to close up the jacket.

Not like there is anything to see.

From a friend who follows the religion: Nothing must be open, even if there are layers. It is considered rude to wear clothing that has fasters, open. Clothing without fasters must be loose enough to drape over the opposite shoulder, closing the front. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm onto Rishi and his "curly hair."  I was studying his ponytail.  I could see scalp.  Just saying! I'm onto you, dude! Not as luscious as you want us to believe!

I made the same observation when he was first introduced. Looked like some sparse growth if you ask me.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

to officially be a Little Person, you must be 4’10” or shorter. I think Daniele said she was 4’11” 

That must have been why my tiny little Mom always said she was 4-10 and 1/2 " tall!! She was TINY! But mighty!  She made most of her own clothes but if she needed something "FANCY" she'd go to this professional tailor lady.  She wore size 4 shoes. As an adult woman. I'm a freaking hulk compared to her!  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1