Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nick and his fake apology is killing me. He doesn’t care. Though at the same time I don’t think Devon really cared about it. It was the only drama they had.

I think he doesn't care what the messed up cast of this show thinks. Doesn't think he should be judged by them.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

"Nikki, I know you're upset but I want to ask you a question. What made you decide to get that face?"

• LOL 12

Wow hope immigration watching that so if they do apply for a green card after all it will be denied. 

Nikki needs someone who actually appreciates her. 

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I think Justigor is enjoying on the panel's hot seat. Ashley, Jasmine and Mom Nikki are all on Nikki's side, and yelling at him, and he's egging them on!

That's true, he feeds on conflict. 

• Like 2

Just a few more minutes of the slog. Praise be to god!

Goodbye to this motley crew. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass. Especially you, Jasmine.

Nikki is going to focus on her music. Okay.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 6

If have baby, she will be piggy Nick. 

Just now, magemaud said:

Ashley and Manuel are going to try Subway Sex 

Manuel is going to open up more, LOL. But only during sex. 

• LOL 5

Unlike Nick, I really don’t think Igor understands the implications of his words.  He means masculine energy not that she’s not female.  He has some antiquated beliefs about men and women, but he’s not hip to what problematic language is.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed it are Devon and Nick in different states right now?

He has a job in Atlanta, she's still in Arkansas for now, but will join him when he's settled, and has an apartment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I missed it are Devon and Nick in different states right now? They couldn’t wait to get away from the cast lol.

Yup he's in Atlanta and she's still in Arkansas. Key to a happy marriage, LOL. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1

I missed it are Devon and Nick in different states right now?

The past 2 weeks.  He's in a hotel in Atlanta.  He'll get housing and she'll join him.

• Like 3
Just now, For Cereals said:

Unlike Nick, I really don’t think Igor understands the implications of his words.  He means masculine energy not that she’s not female.  He has some antiquated beliefs about men and women, but he’s not hip to what problematic language is.

I think if any woman stood up to him he would call them to act like a lady. 

• Like 4

Well, good night my snarky darlings. Sadly I won’t be here for the HEA, but an elderly woman can take just so much! Back tomorrow for Seeking Sister Wife and My 600 lb. Life on Wednesday live chats. Play safe, be well and have a great week. Sayonara.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

That's it for me for a while. I'm not going to watch HEA because I hate everyone on it. Gino and Jasmine are fun to laugh at but not enough to watch HEA.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Im out of HEA, too. Cannot take another round of those turds, especially Ed! See you all soon!

Edited by renatae
  • Like 5

Yay! We made it through the Tell Too Much! Ok I don't need to see the reactions to it on PT tonight. Probably have one, or two hours left of Oscars, so there I will go. Enjoy if you're staying to watch! Have a good night, and a great week, everyone. See you soon! ☮️💟

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, tvrox said:

No sane woman would want to be with him. [Gino]

FTFY.

He's always pinged, for me. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shaun doesn’t want to use the words “sex life?” So she says “things in the bedroom?” Do I need to know how many times these people fuck each week?

Maybe she thinks she's hosting The Newlywed Game, she should say "making whoopee" like Bob Eubanks would have. 

• LOL 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, tvrox said:

They're really finding every tertiary character they can aren't they? Nikki's mom was on like one episode. 

"When we come back, we'll be meeting Nikki's mail carrier and Ashley's manicurist, stay tuned!" 

10 hours ago, Gobi said:

That's it for me for a while. I'm not going to watch HEA because i hate everyone on it. Gino and Jasmine are fun to laugh at but not enough to watch HEA.

@Gobi, (and everyone who's opting out of HEA because who isn't?) you should join us for Seeking Sister Wife! Everyone's an absolute loony and the snark is first class! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Is it wrong that I just laughed and laughed at Jasmine’s over the top fake breakdown.  The screaming, the dry eye crying and the shaking were all fake, fake, fake as Elaine told Jerry.  Sorry Nicki your anxiety attack, which you snapped right out of and seemed perfectly fine could not rival Jasmine.  I guess Ashley was moderating the show not Shaun.  She was super annoying.  BTW Jasmine, Gino does not hug you the way he hugged the stripper  because those two bowling balls on your chest probably  give him black and blue marks!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
15 hours ago, tvrox said:

Manuel 

Will continue to swindle that family as long as they allow him to! 🙄

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
19 hours ago, tvrox said:

They're really finding every tertiary character they can aren't they? Nikki's mom was on like one episode. 

MamaMyrna is on Instagram with photos with Nikki  

IMG_5484.jpeg

And this one taken in January (most likely during the Tell All filming) with the two new BFFs 

IMG_5485.jpeg

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, Tuneful said:

FTFY.

He's always pinged, for me. 

This would actually make more sense, and if true I hope he can dump Jasmine and find happiness with a man.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

IMG_5484.jpeg

And this one taken in January (most likely during the Tell All filming) with the two new BFFs 

IMG_5485.jpeg

That blue dress.... WOW. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

This would actually make more sense, and if true I hope he can dump Jasmine and find happiness with a man.

Or without one.

3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Nutalie’s EYES!

I wonder if she has a thyroid issue, like Wendy Williams? Her bulginess is too much even for her level of crazy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, doesn’t Debbie’s necklace in her talking head have a remarkable resemblance to Assley’s crystal wedding tiara?

Chantal, he’s just not that into you. Please pack your fake eyelashes and tits and go.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That looks like a Barbie dress I might have made when I was first learning how to crochet. 

• LOL 3

BMI? Body mass index? Her face does look distorted in her talking head, like one side got more Botox than the other. Or else she recently had a mini-stroke or Bell’s palsy, I mean.

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

That looks like a Barbie dress I might have made when I was first learning how to crochet. 

Nikki always knows how to keep it klassy. She’s the epitome of bad taste.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm sure yours looked better! 

• Like 2

Chantal is soooo boring. I feel like my brain is going to leak out of my ears if I have to listen to her talk any more. And she says the same thing over and over and over again. Come on, producers, get a clue--enough Chantel! Stop recycling the same old people! They are not audience favorites!  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5