Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I hope we get more interesting normal people this season.  At least, the last one we had David and Sheila.

Yes, despite all our snark, it's nice to have a couple to route for. Someone not likely to end up on Last Resort.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Where does Rob intend to put these prospective children? What about all the stuff they'll need? So bougie to have cribs and toys and whatnot. And potty training will be a real challenge if you have to run the little mites outside to the outhouse. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Where does Rob intend to put these prospective children? What about all the stuff they'll need? So bougie to have cribs and toys and whatnot. And potty training will be a real challenge if you have to run the little mites outside to the outhouse. 

Details, details.

• LOL 6

I swear, when Jasmin warned the masseuse not to touch her butt, I thought it was going to be due to the butt plugs she purchased last season! Dane helped pay for her implants? Sure, he's her ex, and not her back up plan, sure!

Ok y'all tonight has been another fun one! Hope to see some of you tomorrow, if not, next time! Have a great week!

Ooh ABC has the Halloween Fright Fight on now, guess that's the Halloween version of the Christmas Light Fight. Awesome! ✌🏿️

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 10/16/2023 at 8:41 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I saw a Corningware percolator at a flea market recently and almost bought it, just for yuks. It was in great condition, looked barely used. 

The Corningware percolator (with the blue cornflower on it!) was our first coffee maker when my husband and I were married in 1971!!  I loved that coffeepot!!  FYI: Amazon has used ones that are priced at $95-$221!!!!

• Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, sandyskyblue said:

The Corningware percolator (with the blue cornflower on it!) was our first coffee maker when my husband and I were married in 1971!!  I loved that coffeepot!!  FYI: Amazon has used ones that are priced at $95-$221!!!!

I have a friend who collects vintage Corningware and PYREX. I almost bought it for her, it was only $15! I love old Revereware and Farberware pots and pans, I find them at the thrift shop for $5 or $6--I see them on Ebay for $35! 

• Love 1

Either Gino was really fired as others have said, or he quit so Jasmine wasn’t alone all day in his home. Not because he cared about her being alone, but because he doesn’t trust her. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Let me get this straight. Jasmine used some of Gino's money to get revirginized but the surgeon tightened her pupunana so much Gino couldn't get in? 

That's what they're going with.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is everyone ready for Day 64 of Kimberly’s Indian wedding? Let the kvetching begin.

They'll celebrate their one year anniversary on the last day of the wedding ceremony.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7