Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I don't  want to be rude and I say this as a woman who is dark skinned but Manuel  is so basic in looks and his attitude is horrible.

She could go anywhere in America and find a Manuel,  many who speak English.

She could’ve brought home any construction worker who cat-called her, which is how they met…and, he’d have a job

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I can’t. My apartment management requires everyone to have crappy cable.

Should be the actual name of every cable company.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This guy, with his hat all poofy and on backwards, his whole head looks like a square.  I can't stop seeing it.

He reminds me of a guy my son went to high school with. He swore the kid's head looked like a piece of toast. I had doubt. He pointed the guy out to me one time when we were out and about. I stood corrected. Guy's head DOES look like a piece of toast. Manuel's does too. 

NB, Toasthead is a local cop now and my lad sees him around town all the time. Head still looks like a piece of toast. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine really is morphing into Larissa right before our eyes. And not in a good way 😊

She still looks more human than not, though, I think. Larissa ended up looking like a store mannequin.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2

People on this show complaining people stare at them because of the over-the-top behavior and the camera crews following is ridiculous.      Also, being dressed like you're going clubbing during the day is going to attract attention. 

It reminds me of some of the My 600 lb Life poundticipants.   They complain about people staring at them, when they have a full camera crew filming them, and they're leading an entourage through the airport.    When you have a camera crew following you people will notice.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't get this. Igor is very handsome. He could pull a less problematic woman should he choose. Does he want a green card that bad? 

Maybe he wants tv exposure.

Nikki acts like a specific genre of diva gay guys who control with extra-flamboyant styling, over the top rudeness and absurd demands.  I don't care what gender one carries, I can't stand bullies.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Zombness said:

I hope we get more interesting normal people this season.  At least, the last one we had David and Sheila.

It should be more like Botched, with two normal people and one freakshow per episode. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Maybe he wants tv exposure.

Nikki acts like a specific genre of diva gay guys who control with extra-flamboyant styling, over the top rudeness and absurd demands.  I don't care what gender one carries, I can't stand bullies.

Nikki is a bully. She turns her nose up at Maldova not being accepting but the US certainly has its challenges in this area.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1