Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hung out with my grandkids for a few hours yesterday. ❤️ Seeing them for lunch tomorrow before they fly back to CA. My son’s East Coast friends and I are trying to figure out a way to get him and his family back here to live.

Very nice!  Hope you're successful in getting them to move back!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hung out with my grandkids for a few hours yesterday. ❤️ Seeing them for lunch tomorrow before they fly back to CA. My son’s East Coast friends and I are trying to figure out a way to get him and his family back here to live.

I am so happy for you! You must miss them so much. Tell your rotten ungrateful son to bring those grand babies back home to Mother New England, pronto! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And NO WAY Christian would have asked a dude to Cleo's for Thanksgiving. He loves to flex about how gregarious he is and what a hit he is with the ladies. 

And even if he invited a dude over without checking with Cleo, it’s still wrong because it’s not his house! 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And NO WAY Christian would have asked a dude to Cleo's for Thanksgiving. He loves to flex about how gregarious he is and what a hit he is with the ladies. 

Can't imagine I'm at a store and some dude invites me to his GF's place for Thanksgiving. I'd rather stay home eating a tv dinner.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

It's cute that Kody thinks the whole world is watching that sh!t show. 

Hey, Kody's a BIG STAR. Just ask him. 

Oooh, I wonder what wonderful American dainties is going to bring for Razvan's mother? Werther's Originals? Welch's Fruit Snacks? Twinkies? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I adore you Drogo, but gotta agree to disagree. He’s clearly using her and he’s a gaslighting mother flucker

You know the feeling is mutual but I’m still going to take Christian as the lesser of two evils 

Cleo is fake as shit 

Amanda is trying a new hairstyle she should never try again

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2