Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He invited a stranger into her home, without asking her. What a dick.

God, he's a prick.  And imagine the dinner.  Him trying to fluff himself up for that girl he met in a bar, and totally ignoring his girlfriend in her own home.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I met so many Americans there 😂 

Same! I travel to England twice a year (London and up in the north west and north east of the country) and I always encounter American students and residents.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am a strong proponent of "what about his wife?".
His wife has told me "I don't care what he does as long as he stays away from me."  She's kind of prickly in general. The irony, huh?  I'm not justifying...but when I say they're staying together because they have financial and social reasons to do so, I'm not just taking his word for it. 

Now that I've outed myself as a wanton slut, it's important for me to say that I don't play the game of hurting other women.  

no,NOT AT ALL. 

my advice. if the wife is cool with it. Go for it.

You only live once.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Christian is a man-baby whose emotional development probably stopped around age 16 or 17 is my nonexpert guess. He's distracted  by whatever shiny new thing is in front of him at that moment, and, yes, I think he does seek validation form women. It was odd IMO to invite a stranger to an intimate holiday dinner with the woman he is in a relationship with, and her friend. Personally I'd also be turned off by now by his drinking habit. Oh, and his backward ball cap and open-mouth gum chewing in the cab? Gross. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am a strong proponent of "what about his wife?".
His wife has told me "I don't care what he does as long as he stays away from me."  She's kind of prickly in general. The irony, huh?  I'm not justifying...but when I say they're staying together because they have financial and social reasons to do so, I'm not just taking his word for it. 

Now that I've outed myself as a wanton slut, it's important for me to say that I don't play the game of hurting other women.  

Safe place.  You are amongst friends and not a wanton slut.  There are 52 years of feelings there.  It’s hard to ignore.  You have time to think it over, weigh all the possibilities, and then act accordingly.  “You will do the right thing.” ….for you 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

no,NOT AT ALL. 

my advice. if the wife is cool with it. Go for it.

You only live once.

Thank you all for talking this out with me. I'm not under any impression that this dude is pining away.  The jury is still out...I'm leaning towards "It was a great kiss, but you're married. "

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, For Cereals said:

Safe place.  You are amongst friends and not a wanton slut.  There are 52 years of feelings there.  It’s hard to ignore.  You have time to think it over, weigh all the possibilities, and then act accordingly.  “You will do the right thing.” ….for you 

I agree with this. No one here would dare judge. Do what you think is right. If your friendship can handle the repercussions, then why not? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino, think long and hard. Is this how you want your life to be when you’re married to Jasmine? 

If it's this bad now, lord....what will it be like when this woman is in his actual space. Why doesn't he just stick with sugar babies?

• Like 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree with this. No one here would dare judge. Do what you think is right. If your friendship can handle the repercussions, then why not? 

Let she who is without sin throw the first butt plug.

• LOL 9
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

If you're looking to invigorate yourself I  think you should hit up Tinder and find you a nice young stud who can make you feel like a queen in bed and has stamina and a great body. 

These old men, and that's almost all men over 30ish are sad sacks in bed and have too much baggage.

I was divorced and wasting my time on trying to get remarried and dating men who were so boring, finally I decided one day to hit up Tinder and next thing I know I'm dating like the Jesse's of the world.

It really gave me a whole new perspective on myself. 

And no this is not Darcey.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. If the friendship won’t be damaged and friends and family won’t cause you any issues then it’s up to you! No judgement here friend. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I have real trouble believing Jasmine is 35. She looks older than that even with her plastic surgery.

I'm guessing 42, and the sister-daughter is probably 23 or 24, not 21. Did you see how non-plussed she was over that "21st birthday" celebration?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

If you're looking to invigorate yourself I  think you should hit up Tinder and find you a nice young stud who can make you feel like a queen in bed and has stamina and a great body. 

These old men, and that's almost all men over 30ish are sad sacks in bed and have too much baggage.

I need you to be my personal life coach. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2