Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm excited for the ASL

I seriously wish this guy luck. As a mother of girls with disabilities, I have worked with thousands of people across the country, including the deaf and blind, and learned a lot of insight from these individuals that I would otherwise not hear anywhere else.

I won’t be here to see it because once again I am protecting my sanity, but I wish him the best.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Are these people doing this for like $5000. An episode?  Hardly seems worth it.  

They've gotta be. These reunions keep getting longer with commentary from all these guests we don't care about. Almost everyone who made an appearance has been on except for some of Rishi's friends.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am outta here, I cannot watch anymore, I hate these people but it has been my honor to snark with you all thru all the nonsense, fake or real.

You all are funny, insightful, smart, caring and I will miss you all terribly, stay well, stay safe, make good choices. 

Peace out,

Betty

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I am outta here, I cannot watch anymore, I hate these people but it has been my honor to snark with you all thru all the nonsense, fake or real.

You all are funny, insightful, smart, caring and I will miss you all terribly, stay well, stay safe, make good choices. 

Peace out,

Betty

Hopefully i see you in some other board Betty

• Like 3
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I don't know...I think that Daniele was hostile to bring Taylen into a new marriage. Keep it on the phone, say hi on facetime, and don't go meeting up unless you get invited to like, a mutual friend's graduation. 

Absolutely, he made it loud and clear prior to her meeting up with Taylen where he stood on the matter, she totally ignored and disrespected him. I'm sure she has crossed many other lines with him too.  He can do a lot better than her if he so chooses.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Peace out,

Betty

I’ll make it to the finish line but after that, I’m out. Period. No more 90 Day for me.

Betty, hope to see you in another dimension. We can chat every once in a while if you’re comfortable. 😊

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm not going anywhere.  Sunday is my mac n cheese n snark night. I'd be lost without it.  I'd probably be vacuuming or studying programming if I wasn't doing this and that is depressing!

Same! Id rather watch this than clean. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hoping to see all of you next week with the new show

I  should be here. Hopefully there will be some new couples to make fun of   chat about...

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Peace out,

Betty

Best of luck. You will be missed. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

So, if there’s so much about Yohan that she doesn’t like, what drew her to him?  

Here's a hint - it's as long as her arm.

• LOL 11
30 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

that's eggs-zactly how I remember it.  The first real big show was Survivor, and it sort of took off from there.

Real World was the first reality show. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Not one word to Danielle about how she lied to Johan? Told him they would move to the US? Laughed when she told us all that she wasn't telling Johan the truth? 

Thank Christ. It's over. I feel exhausted. Thanks for hanging out, peeps. I love you all, MWAH! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night for Idiots in Paradise!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Baltimore Betty, come back and visit if you want to be among friends. We’ll be here for you. @Hotel Snarker, you too.

What Auntie said! I'll miss you both!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, tvrox said:

Real World was the first reality show. 

Yes, but I mean after the first writers strike, when reality shows really took off.

I still quote some real world lines, like "it wasn't not funny."   

Does anyone remember Puck?  what a douche extraordinare.. he's living off the grid now somewhere in california. I looked him up the other day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2