Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I can't believe they let Kris off so easy. What about this neck problem? What about the narcolepsy? What about the stolen motorcycle? What about the drug seeking behavior/mood swings? If they dont circle back to her, Shaun and whoever is feeding her questions needs to go.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7

Mahmoud and his brother laughing at him trying to romance the Chinese TV saleswoman is gross. They are so misogynistic and don’t think of women as even being human, just things to be used.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3

Spent 6 hrs in the emergency room yesterday with my daughter.   She's in pain, but they can't figure out what it is.   Today I grilled a few hamburgers & hot dogs for dinner, and the next few days.  She's still in pain.   The show is boring, so I'm ranting a little.   I hate Gabe, even more than Mocmood, and that's a stretch.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 11
  • Sad 7
Just now, Doublemint said:

Spent 6 hrs in the emergency room yesterday with my daughter.   She's in pain, but they can't figure out what it is.   Today I grilled a few hamburgers & hot dogs for dinner, and the next few days.  She's still in pain.   The show is boring, so I'm ranting a little.   I hate Gabe, even more than Mocmood, and that's a stretch.

I hope your daughter is ok. Keep pushing til you get answers

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I wish Nicole were more assertive. I’d tell Mockmood if he wants to sexualize other women and chat inappropriately with them, and then laugh about it, he can do so…and he and his gross brother can sell rugs, drink tea, and play backgammon in whatever rat hole they call a home in Cairo. And then, just leave.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
30 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp, here it is.

My final hurrah.

My swan song.

After tonight, I will be officially retiring from snarking 90 Day on Sundays.

It’s not because I hate you guys. You all are the best of the best, and I would never go against the queen or I’d die. It’s just that this show has become so stale that each and every new episode only serves to stress me out and make me mad at what shitholes some Americans can be. Especially during the past two seasons, where my satisfaction has been significantly tainted by the myriad number of mass shootings around the country. Grossgela is not funny anymore. Pred makes me want to violently throw up. People like Kris are constant lying trailer trash. Ignorant ass women such as Danielle and Jen choose to yell at foreign people and browbeat them into submission instead of actually caring to learn about cultures other than the dominant American culture. Alpha males such as Jovi are gross. What do they do all day, salivate over strippers? Nonsense couples such as Nicole and Mockmood who argue about the same old shit every day, every week, every month. “Looks my culture bad! Looks my religion bad! Blah blah blah.”

I’ve just had enough. No matter how much change the new season of B90 will give the show, I know they’re going to resort to the same tactics of scripting storylines and exploiting some of these people for personal gain.

90 Day has gone batshit.

I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.

We'll miss you! But we understand. 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Could it be appendicitis? That’s what is ringing a bell for me. Sending your daughter love and hugs 🫂 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Oh my god that sounds awful! I hope she feels better soon. Glad you could be here with your snarky peeps!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1