Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I never believe any of these Americans (who move to another country), who claim to have met some other expat who happens to live in their apartment building or whatever the circumstances they say happened.

They all met on a dating site or hookup app.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I mean the friends of the American, in this case Trey (if that is even his real name! LOL).

Yea Trey is from central casting.  This whole show is central casting now.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fungus gnats. Try sprinkling some cinnamon on the soil. Let the plants go as dry as you dare between waterings. Oh, and water the plants with 1 part hydrogen peroxide and three parts water, that kills the little buggers. 

What will my plants think of that drink? My big Pothos plant, Phil, is 14 years old and has 5 adult plantlets and 8 grandplantlets...I'd hate to finish him off. 

• LOL 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Give this a 👏🏾 if you agree with this statement: 90DF is pretty boring tonight.

Not gonna lie, i got really used to being able to fast forward through boring parts and commericials

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think the passe tramp stamp for women has moved to big ass thigh tattoos.

I guess if you are trying to look menacing then definitely go for the face.

Menacing or unemployable? 

• LOL 8
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Yea Trey is from central casting.  This whole show is central casting now.

Fun Fact, my first out of college job was at Central Casting (Baltimore office). We did day players, extras, TV, voice overs, models, but not once did we ever get a call for fake friends in foreign countries, darn it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I popped over to the Spare forum….that sucker is on lockdown 😆 not surprised 

Oh, I stopped going in there when it was obvious no one had actually read the book, but would pretend to based on a bunch of “reviews” from British tabloids. A reason why I stopped joining virtual book clubs during the shutdown. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Fun Fact, my first out of college job was at Central Casting (Baltimore office). We did day players, extras, TV, voice overs, models, but not once did we ever get a call for fake friends in foreign countries, darn it.

Central Casting is real??

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Oh, I stopped going in there when it was obvious no one had actually read the book, but would pretend to based on a bunch of “reviews” from British tabloids. A reason why I stopped joining virtual book clubs during the shutdown. 

Our civilization is screwed. No one bothers to read books anymore.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Not gonna lie, i got really used to being able to fast forward through boring parts and commericials

The season that gave us Gino and his many hats and Incel Mike was the last truly good season for me.

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I dont think we are going to see the donkey tonight either.

This season is just NOT doing it for me. I am sorry, but I mean it. This really is my last straw. After that, no more 90 Day.

• Sad 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Jen has to leave every 30 days?

pretty standard for India. All they have to do is go somewhere nearby, stay a night and fly back to the next day. Whatever is cheapest.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What will my plants think of that drink? My big Pothos plant, Phil, is 14 years old and has 5 adult plantlets and 8 grandplantlets...I'd hate to finish him off. 

They love it. I have a dracaena that is over 40 years old, and a couple of pothos that are almost 30. And about 60 more too. They'll be fine, its a nice treat for them! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1