Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Just plain old smut smut?

Corn smut, it's a thing, not a fetish, lol. It is a form of fungus, edible. 

Their are a lot of high end celebrity chefs that are so high up in the food scene I have never heard of them, Oaxaca is a foodie town. I was there for my cousin's destination wedding, it was spectacular in every way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

When Debbie was walking across the parking lot in that flowing robe and said “I’m flying to Morocco” it looked like she was about to take off in flight  

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Yikes! I get vertigo. Plus I’m 67, broken hip would be a nightmare. I hope your mother doesn’t still climb up on that ladder…

My mom, alas, has passed, but she gave me her Little Giant Extreme Ladder, the circulars saw, the drill, and buckets of hand tools when she downsized.  I have a picture of her sheetrocking at 70.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Shut up son of Debbie, she's leaving you the town house. Let her live her life, no matter how stupid her decisions are.

please see above the W5 discussion

• Like 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Shut up son of Debbie, she's leaving you the town house. Let her live her life, no matter how stupid her decisions are.

Because if everything goes sideways she will expect her kids to come rescue her. Especially if she loses all her money.

Edited by Shelbie
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I started watching The Last of Us on HBO last night. It’s okay, nothing terribly special thus far (except for the special effects), but I’m probably not the target demographic.

I have been watching but I also thought it was t for me. When I then read that it’s based on a video game that was another mark against it.  However, I continued to watch.  Some episodes are better than others but it’s nothing I’d rave about.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My mom, alas, has passed, but she gave me her Little Giant Extreme Ladder, the circulars saw, the drill, and buckets of hand tools when she downsized.  I have a picture of her sheetrocking at 70.

I’m sorry, she sounds like an amazing woman! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I've grown fond of Debbie  when it was pointed out she's the real life Tanya...'these gays are trying to kill me'.   

That was me. I just know Debbie is going to be toddling around Morocco with a bunch of strange men who may or may not be trying to kill her.😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, let it be known I eat infant grasshoppers and I am proud of it! 

I also eat baby corn, baby carrots and baby spinach, I cannot be stopped!

image.jpeg.3c13cde07b88452c3e81bd82dd3e702b.jpeg

• LOL 8
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I’m sorry, she sounds like an amazing woman! 

Thank you so much. It was a life well lived. I have 2 cowboy shirts she made and hand embroidered when she was in high school. She could stud walls, build furniture and upholster it, and was a wedding gown seamstress. I was about ten when I figured out that most girls mothers didn't take them to the lumberyard to identify wood grains and stain colors for recreation.

• Hugs 4
  • Love 6