Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

I hate this group - please, after next week no more of any of them.   I'm hoping the new show is better!  I can't even snark tonight.

Bad news: two more weeks to go.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2

I also dated a guy like Ed. It was always my fault and he only behaved badly because he was such a victim. When up I met my husband he kept messaging my friends claiming I was sending him love emails…l wasn’t..he was just trying to ruin my new relationship…didn’t work .  Run Liz. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 5
  • Love 2

I hate this group - please, after next week no more of any of them.   I'm hoping the new show is better!  I can't even snark tonight.

Sorry but we’re not even halfway through the FOUR PART Tell All! 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
Just now, Welshman in Ca said:

There’s something like 30 states it’s legal in why you picking on CA ? 

I recently read that in MA, where it’s legal, the prices are going down because so much cannabis is being produced. Supply and demand, kids.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Appearing on this show, even in a professional capacity, won’t do anything good for this lawyer’s career. 

TLC must have offered her the big bucks. Still a huge mistake. 

• Like 3

Yes..so lame….same old thing.  Unhealthy BS.  Boring….shameless…dysfunctional…..it’s so repetitive that it isn’t even amusing anymore.  It’s the train wreck that people pass by without looking because they’ve seen it a hundred times already!  Yawn….

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Look, Dr. Rick...my town issues chipped trash bins to each address for the grabby trash trucks to pick up ...and if we lose them, it's $125 to replace them...and we can't just go buy one because they have to be the ones that the grabby truck won't crush.

When we had a wind storm, all of our bins blew away. You could look out the window and see empty bins wheeling themselves around like some kind of comedic horror movie. When the wind died down, there were piles of them all over...and we all had to identify them by the stamped on serial number to get our own back. 

Why didn't we just grab any one? Because they are *chipped*...and if the truck reads the chip and it's at the wrong address, the truck won't pick it up...it just leaves it and moves on to the next house!

We all put our names on our bins after that nightmare. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I also dated a guy like Ed. It was always my fault and he only behaved badly because he was such a victim. When up I met my husband he kept messaging my friends claiming I was sending him love emails…l wasn’t..he was just trying to ruin my new relationship…didn’t work .  Run Liz. 

In my experience, the smartest most impressive women date the most insecure and useless men.  At least for a period of time.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes..so lame….same old thing.  Unhealthy BS.  Boring….shameless…dysfunctional…..it’s so repetitive that it isn’t even amusing anymore.  It’s the train wreck that people pass by without looking because they’ve seen it a hundred times already!  Yawn….

Yet here we are <hanging head in shame>

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Same! It’s unwatchable. Watching Ed makes me want to violently attack him bloody. This is not good for my mental health..sigh

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Here goes nothin'! 

I am so tired of sneezing/nose running/headache...but I have to work and can't fall asleep at the IEP meetings. 

Hang in there! Allergies are the worst. Have you tried Sensamist? 

• Like 1