Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Lort.  This kooky family needs to get on a slow boat to China.  Libby can sing her way across the Pacific.

Now Eggy wants to get in the middle of it.  Seriously.  He should watch out.  Andrei is about 3 feet taller than Egg.  And his little pink clogs are gonna make it hard to outrun Andrei.  Just a thought, Egg.  MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ASSHAT!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Becky and Jenny are the very definition of "trash".

And that outfit! MY EYES. 

And all that genuine polyester is going to give her a nasty rash. 

Or spontaneously catch fire from one of Grangies cigs

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Well, I'm impressed.  Andreii said "listening to whom"  and English is his second language.  Wish he wouldn't curse constantly.

I suspect that he learned conversational English mostly from Libby's family.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I guess “Mary Had a Little Lamb” is public domain so they didn’t have to get permission to sing it unlike “Baby Shark.” 
Libby’s answer to how her singing career is going was really vague. “We do songs centered around Ellie…”

what does THAT mean? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
42 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Angela lives the healthy lifestyle she's adopted and has the gall to say Mikul will give her a heart attack.

She can barely talk due to all the smoking!  Crazy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I don't know why, but I tuned most of the Andrei & Liz section out. The singing, when the siblings joined the set, all of it. I looked up and Charlie and Becky were sitting there arguing with Andrei, yet again.

• Like 5
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I will hand Ed one thing. He turned me on to Malbec wine.  I tried it after hearing him keep mentioning it.  It’s awesome!  It’s my favorite red now.  So, there’s that.  

Oh I love Malbec. But I can't drink it now because Ed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I guess “Mary Had a Little Lamb” is public domain so they didn’t have to get permission to sing it unlike “Baby Shark.” 
Libby’s answer to how her singing career is going was really vague. “We do songs centered around Ellie…”

what does THAT mean? 

Ellie has a big belly? As a working title

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I don't know why, but I tuned most of the Andrei & Liz section out. The singing, when the siblings joined the set, all of it. I looked up and Charlie and Becky were sitting there arguing with Andrei, yet again.

Me too.  I know the least about them. It’s just no interest to me.  A turnoff.  

• Like 3

I know Andrei seems to get angry a lot, but if he actually was out of control then Ed, Charlie, and a bunch of other people would be seriously hurt, but he doesn't touch anyone except the wrestling with Charlie by the pool.    He has a lot of restraint.       Charlie's wife looks like she got the costume with under boob at a Star Trek original series garage sale.   

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know Andrei seems to get angry a lot, but if he actually was out of control then Ed, Charlie, and a bunch of other people would be seriously hurt, but he doesn't touch anyone except the wrestling with Charlie by the pool.    He has a lot of restraint.       Charlie's wife looks like she got the costume with under boob at a Star Trek original series garage sale.   

"Sexy Alien Ambassador"

• LOL 9
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Exactly…and Charlie came at him first.

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have to limit it.  It’ll stain my veneers.  Lol

Hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and a sonic toothbrush...you can drink straight tar and your pearly whites will be unscathed. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I have to return the potatoes I bought today. They stink.

Like Ed?

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I love Malbec. But I can't drink it now because Ed.

My ex-husband kept yammering on about his "favorite Malbec" after he moved in with some girl who was really into wine and I totally lost interest in Malbec all of a sudden.   Dudes out here ruining stuff for us!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7