Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And seriously, Kim? As a friend, let me please tell you that you have no business tut-tutting about someone else being scammed. 

At least the beginning of Michael and Angela seemed more real compared to Kim and Usman…

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

hasn't talked to his dad or bro in a while. wants to make up with them.

Well maybe don’t trash daddy and brother and sis in law in a book you petulant man child. FYI..sharing lip gloss is gross and no one needs to hear about your frost bitten penis….no one. «  I am scared of my family and scared for my safety,..by the way I killed 25 Tailban and removed those chess pieces from the board and its Will and Kates fault I dressed like a Nazi » They are all awful but come on. Not one word about his rapist Uncle though…not one. Christ on a cracker.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Well maybe don’t trash daddy and brother and sis in law in a book you petulant man child. FYI..sharing lip gloss is gross and no one needs to hear about your frost bitten penis….no one. «  I am scared of my family and scared for my safety,..by the way I killed 25 Tailban and removed those chess pieces from the board and its Will and Kates fault I dressed like a Nazi » They are all awful but come on. Not one word about his rapist Uncle though…not one. Christ on a cracker.

i shared my lipgloss with my sister before covid.

Hangs head in shame.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is that a piercing? Or a facial mole?

I looked it up last week. She had a “Monroe” piercing in July. More like James Monroe than Marilyn if you ask me. 

• LOL 11
Just now, magemaud said:

I looked it up last week. She had a “Monroe” piercing in July. More like James Monroe than Marilyn if you ask me. 

Marilyn Manson, maybe.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

hasn't talked to his dad or bro in a while. wants to make up with them.

I think writing the book he did sort of cancels that out, but what do I know?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Well we all know I love Prince Hawt ginge but blaming Wills and Kate for the Nazi uniform was too far and wah wah he had a smaller room than Wills. SMH 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, renatae said:

Hi, everyone!

Mine says November 2022 and it is not recording. I can't get it to record. 🤷‍♀️

I bet it's going by the cable guides that showed episodes from November instead of listing the tell nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Now she's going to cry and say Michael's a mean old cheating meanie. 

And they're all taking her side! She turns up at his place screaming like a fishwife, making a scene, and they're all patting her hand and telling her she had every right to go and trash his car. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Now who the hell is THIS clown? And who fucking cares if he thinks Michael loves Angela? Who's next, Angie's milkman? The guy at the gas station she buys her cigs from?

She buys and rolls her own cigs…just a hunch

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well we all know I love Prince Hawt ginge but blaming Wills and Kate for the Nazi uniform was too far and wah wah he had a smaller room than Wills. SMH 

Right? And I bet he didn’t shit talk Uncle Andy cuz that side of the family slips him some cash now and again. Ohhh Michael K and his love of Harry lol

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet it's going by the cable guides that showed episodes from November instead of listing the tell nothing. 

Do you have Fios? My onscreen guide for TLC has been wrong for several days. I had to record this manually. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Now she's going to cry and say Michael's a mean old cheating meanie. 

And they're all taking her side! She turns up at his place screaming like a fishwife, making a scene, and they're all patting her hand and telling her she had every right to go and trash his car. 

This show will never make sense. Yet, I cannot turn  the channel. Or stop chatting about it here. 😣

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5