Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Libby and Andrei are so obviously trying to get a show like Chantel did. Ugh…..hate that idea.  

I hate it but if they do, at least we won't have to see them anymore on the  OG  shows.  I'd rather have Darcey and Stacey back

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Baby showers have changed too.   I went to one last week.  No presents were opened.  The explanation by the hostess was "we don't want anyone to feel bad"  (If there are more expensive gifts).   This is the new way.   Why bother, just send a gift.   No games either.  Weird.

I didn't want a baby shower at all. I begged not to have one. Alas, I was thwarted. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw a meme that said something like "all my old rock crushes now look like somebody's grandma". Jon Bon Jovi and Stephen Tyler were on there. Sad. I used to love JBJ but that gray granny hair has to go. 😂

Well, Steven Tyler makes me hurl. JBJ is aging gracefully, I have heard. Still looks amazing at 60!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And don't forget the SHOWER!!! For baby #2,3,4,5,6,7.... The whole thing just goes off the rails after a while.  Drives me nutso!

On my side of the family we have a shower for baby #1 for each of the nieces and nephews (same for me and my brothers). After that you are on your own.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Well, Steven Tyler makes me hurl. JBJ is aging gracefully, I have heard. Still looks amazing at 60!

JBJ his face looks good but time to cut the long hair, it is not flattering when it's, long, gray, and fly-away, it ages him.

You got the blessing Kimbelly and Usman, now go away in peace. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And don't forget the SHOWER!!! For baby #2,3,4,5,6,7.... The whole thing just goes off the rails after a while.  Drives me nutso!

After the first baby, the “shower” becomes a “sprinkle.” Isn’t that cute! 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

On my side of the family we have a shower for baby #1 for each of the nieces and nephews (same for me and my brothers). After that you are on your own.

I actually thought it was that way EVERYWHERE!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

JBJ his face looks good but time to cut the long hair, it is not flattering when it's, long, gray, and fly-away, it ages him.

You got the blessing Kimbelly and Usman, now go away in peace. 

He has brought the 80s to life, in my opinion, with his colorful “mullet”.

D8BE28D3-28CF-4CB5-83CE-F8E8ABC34D36.webp

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Four trips to Africa per year is excessive.

While I understand their concerns, including because of the previous woman HER SON/his brother chose to pursue and marry, I guess they know what they're doing, springing this pre-nush on Kimbelly on the last day, when she's a nervous wreck.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Joy to the World.  Bile and Shaeeda take NYC!!!  He sure does get dressed up to be a tourist, doesn't he?  Uh oh.. he's plying Shaeeda with flowers.  What idea of hers is he going to shit on next?  It's only a matter of time.

That's one of the $2 roses they have on street corners. He's too cheap for a full bouquet. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 4

Oh the best friend we never heard of? That best friend? Wtf is this conversation even about? Eutriis your BFF married this loser and desperately wants to spawn with him. Stop sitting there like some delicate flower. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7