Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I have seen them announced on Tik Tok and I want to get them.  Are they really that good?

Honestly they are. I was skeptical but I've been really pleased with everything I've used. They often run sales and promotions too. The mascara almost made me feel like my lashes were too long and full at first, until I got used to it! No flaking or clumping. And it lasts. Eye shadow sticks same thing. Have to add the Laura Geller baked makeup was life changing for me! Foundation, ethereal rose blush - like velvet! And her site offers specials all the time as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a friend who's an esthetician and does lash extensions and I am DYING to try them. I am adorable but have a sad paucity of eyelashes. 

My adorable is melting fast...if I had a friend who did extensions, I'd be throwing money at her and leaping onto said procedure table. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

This stuff is cheap and good. Read the reviews!

D45FC67E-2703-41C9-A17E-4729A5BBD288.jpeg

I use that one for everyday use and it is very good and inexpensive.  It has a long wand which makes it easier to apply and is waterproof.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Bilal's not wrong. There's a lot of competition from other yoga studios and she doesn't know anything about business in the US. But he doesn't have to be such a jerk. 

But she wanted to start researching possible locations and doing other preparations with an eye toward starting her business, Bilal shut her down because she didn't have her work permit yet. He is determined to break her. He doesn't HAVE to be such a jerk, but he doesn't know any other way to be. He will never, ever support her or help her. He will only  tell her how wrongheaded, stupid, uninformed, unprepared, and foolish she is. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 8
Just now, seasons said:

Honestly they are. I was skeptical but I've been really pleased with everything I've used. They often run sales and promotions too. The mascara almost made me feel like my lashes were too long and full at first, until I got used to it! No flaking or clumping. And it lasts. Eye shadow sticks same thing. Have to add the Laura Geller baked makeup was life changing for me! Foundation, ethereal rose blush - like velvet! And her site offers specials all the time as well.

Thank you for your insight, I will order them.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I use that one for everyday use and it is very good and inexpensive.  It has a long wand which makes it easier to apply and is waterproof.  

Starting my shopping list. Thanks everyone 🥰

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, seasons said:

Laura Geller baked makeup was life changing for me!

I have to agree, the foundation is miraculous. I usually buy Maybelline or Cover Girl for most of my cosmetics but I happily splurge on Laura Geller for the powder foundation.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

By the way, why are mattresses over a thousand dollars? It's not even a king size bed!

It's crazy! I really need a new one, but the prices outrageous. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why do all of these shows include a vaginal ultrasound? Like, why? Why? 

I watched that show a few times in the previous season.  I never knew that she had brain cancer at birth and the chemo impacted her pituitary, sad.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
12 minutes ago, seasons said:

I love the Thrive Cosmetics liquid lash extensions mascara, and their eye shadow stick are fantastic too! 

I’ve also used Thrive mascara. It’s good but it’s tubular and I find myself clawing it off (I wear contact lenses and have long lashes). I do like the Thrive eye brightener sticks and have three. But a YouTube reviewer who loves Thrive warns against the eyeshadow sticks (different product), says they are hard to blend.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I googled Prague apartments for sale. A bunch came up with prices in Euros. Yara could have found an hour to do some research.

Yeah these shows always overblow things-like the apartment Debbie was shown. Same cleche' 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Did Yara not look into prices of apartments? Mama wants a free place to live.

I guess not, they didn't even check the number of bedrooms?! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

I have to agree, the foundation is miraculous. I usually buy Maybelline or Cover Girl for most of my cosmetics but I happily splurge on Laura Geller for the powder foundation.

How's the color palette? My skin is very fair with a blue undertone and I have a bitch of a time finding a foundation that isn't yellow. 

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I bought a 12 Inch memory foam mattress on Overstock for under $400. I love it. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How's the color palette? My skin is very fair with a blue undertone and I have a bitch of a time finding a foundation that isn't yellow. 

I bought a 12 Inch memory foam mattress on Overstock for under $400. I love it. 

Dior Forever Glow in Cool Rosy for me.

• Love 4
Just now, tvrox said:

Same. My daughter is getting divorced and her husband is taking a lot of the furniture (they have 3 kids. So not fair. He’s the one who has an affair). So I’m giving her my stuff and will happily sleep on a mattress (I have yet to buy) rather then her work 3 jobs and not have a bedroom suite. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I watched that show a few times in the previous season.  I never knew that she had brain cancer at birth and the chemo impacted her pituitary, sad.

So lets do an ultrasound of her pituitary...not her hoo ha. 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Yara don't be such a nuisance, if something happens to Jovi I am pretty sure he has a good life insurance.  You only want to stay in Europe because you want a babysitter.

True. I think Yara's lying through her extensions, I mean, teeth. 

At least she could get her lies straight.  

If you want to divorce the man, be straight and do it. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Same. My daughter is getting divorced and her husband is taking a lot of the furniture (they have 3 kids. So not fair. He’s the one who has an affair). So I’m giving her my stuff and will happily sleep on a mattress (I have yet to buy) rather then her work 3 jobs and not have a bedroom suite. 

Before my husband bought himself a cool bachelor pad and moved out (but said he didn't want a divorce), he made sure to spend down the inheritance MY mother left me because he was "trying to be happy."  He purchased motorcycles, guitars, dates with other women and god knows what else.  I could have used that money for my retirement or for the kids' college.  I had to skip car payments because he left me with the mortgage and he made 3x what I did.

So yeah, you never know what these guys will decide to do once they have the bug up their butt.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 12