Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I just saw next week's blurb. I am going to have a difficult time setting it up without throwing up a little in my mouth.

You talking about this part? “Jenny and Sumit explore their erotic side.” 🤢

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I took this screenshot a couple of weeks ago, never dreaming that it was something so disturbing. I just thought it was ugly. Sorry the words at the bottom are cut off but apparently it says “evo zore evo dana” which in Croatian means “here comes the dawn, here comes the day.” (I’m wondering if maybe all this controversy is over nothing and Tony is just proud to be Croatian? ) 

9DF84A2C-07E1-454A-9383-AAF624199D66.jpeg

That’s the Croatian coat of arms, and it’s also on the Croatian flag. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You talking about this part? “Jenny and Sumit explore their erotic side.” 🤢

I don’t get Jenny & Sumit.  He doesn’t want to leave his parents, so does he just want to enjoy her money and see the sights?

• Applause 1
12 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Is Liz part Native American?  Her 'parents' do.

That was my thought about grandpa; I couldn't see it in grandma. If that was a difference maybe it was the objection to their marrying way back when. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t get Jenny & Sumit.  He doesn’t want to leave his parents, so does he just want to enjoy her money and see the sights?

I don’t know that he even wants to go at all. That boy is still attached to his Mama and is always trying to get her approval. His mother also is also good at manipulating to get things her way. That’s why she was in shock when he actually married Jenny. I doubt they will ever get over to the US. That’s the last thing he would be willing to save money up for. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The Overstock commercial song is not sung by The Partridge Family, but it’s close enough to make me smile.  Only those of a certain age would recognize it.  

I do! rewatched them on Prime & yes they got it very close !

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t know that he even wants to go at all. That boy is still attached to his Mama and is always trying to get her approval. His mother also is also good at manipulating to get things her way. That’s why she was in shock when he actually married Jenny. I doubt they will ever get over to the US. That’s the last thing he would be willing to save money up for. 

So, Jenny is ok with visiting her kids once in awhile?  I don’t get these people getting involved with others in other countries.  Too complicated.  Back n forth, like Angela, and now Yara.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

So, Jenny is ok with visiting her kids once in awhile?  I don’t get these people getting involved with others in other countries.  Too complicated.  Back n forth, like Angela, and now Yara.

Angela is just doing it for the TLC paycheck but I can 100% understand Yara being concerned about her mother & also her friends who just happen to be in a country at war ( not the mother who is out of Ukraine). I go to visit my family but they certainly don't need to be in the same country as me, just as well as all 4 members of my family are in 4 different countries. Jenny's kids have grown up & have their own life, should hers stop because she has kids who are adults?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I don’t recall Jenny’s kids visiting. Perhaps once and it wasn’t a happy visit (my memory is low on this). I don’t think they ever thought their Mom should sell everything and emigrate to India. When I lived abroad I’d come home every few months or when my Mother was having a big procedure done. It cost money and not everyone has the means to do so. 

I think when Angela goes to Africa it’s more producer driven. Now I think she’s looking for an excuse to dump Michael so she can be with Mr Stud in Canada. Besides, she will never to be able to give her husband the children he desires and would be abominable to any second wife brought in to provide the family. She doesn’t want to let go of the TLC money either, so she will try to milk this out for at least one more season. Le sigh.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The TLC crew is going to go to Nigeria to film his swimming lessons? Something may be rotten in Nigeria and it is this storyline.

They had an excuse for being there when Angela shows up

14 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I would pay for lightening to strike Angela right now through the car window. She's so vile.

her hair looks like it already did

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, renatae said:

Angela is a hosebeast, but what's this with Michael screaming "You came to my place without telling me?" That's what upset him? Suspicious.

Y'all have a great and safe week!

That was red-flag angry. We know how Angela gets. but wastch Sumit grab Jenny and michael's reaction that scene.

'She can be a bitch' is not an excuse for abuse, and I have a feeling that when the camera is not around...

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wonder how many of our snarkers were affected by the hurricane?

Me. Thankfully not as bad as those south of me, but it was scary. I don’t know how I lucked out with no damage. No power for a little over two days. Thankfully, the weather was not nearly as hot as it can be. I was out of power for almost 5 days after Irma and  it was unbearably hot. 

• Hugs 8
4 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Angela is just doing it for the TLC paycheck but I can 100% understand Yara being concerned about her mother & also her friends who just happen to be in a country at war ( not the mother who is out of Ukraine). I go to visit my family but they certainly don't need to be in the same country as me, just as well as all 4 members of my family are in 4 different countries. Jenny's kids have grown up & have their own life, should hers stop because she has kids who are adults?

AGAIN, like I said, I don’t understand why some people go on line to other countries to find a mate in the first place, as it can cause difficulties.  The rest concerning your family is your business, not mine, but i do agree with you on that.  I would do the same if it was my family.  Guess some like women and men from Columbia, Russia, Ukraine, etc.  They are more attractive to them, and it’s their choice.  After watching last night, I think most do it for the money and notiriority.  Not for love.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I definitely do not see them in the states because imagine how his parents would react!

3 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Me. Thankfully not as bad as those south of me, but it was scary. I don’t know how I lucked out with no damage. No power for a little over two days. Thankfully, the weather was not nearly as hot as it can be. I was out of power for almost 5 days after Irma and  it was unbearably hot. 

It was heavy rain and winds here in Raleigh, and we just found out a huge tree broke down which knocked out all the power in our neighborhood and all the other homes on the next street down.

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t recall Jenny’s kids visiting. Perhaps once and it wasn’t a happy visit (my memory is low on this). I don’t think they ever thought their Mom should sell everything and emigrate to India. When I lived abroad I’d come home every few months or when my Mother was having a big procedure done. It cost money and not everyone has the means to do so. 

I think when Angela goes to Africa it’s more producer driven. Now I think she’s looking for an excuse to dump Michael so she can be with Mr Stud in Canada. Besides, she will never to be able to give her husband the children he desires and would be abominable to any second wife brought in to provide the family. She doesn’t want to let go of the TLC money either, so she will try to milk this out for at least one more season. Le sigh.  

Right.  I know nothing about Jenny as I only started watching this season.  I didn’t like the way the show let us hang this week with Angela.  I’m only interested in Yara and her girlfriends.  They are a riot.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, judylo said:

Just thought I would get this in during the Kimberly tedium. The Single Life is much more entertaining, but Debbie’s new beau’s tattoo is of a Croatian fascist group that even the Nazis were scared of. At least, there seem to be enough people on Reddit who know tattoos and say this is the Ustase.

😟 I had a feeling that we were going to find out that something is very wrong with him. 

• Sad 4

Y’all, I rated last week’s episode a 3/10. It was probably the most boring episode this season. Nothing of substance, just mostly filler and repeat storylines of things we saw last week. So many scenes should have gotten put on More to Love. Major points got taken off for Grossgela and her execrable antics, which should get her in jail, honestly. The folks on Pillow Talk acted like this was a phenomenal episode. It was not.

Anyway, I’m back home from my vacation in Turks & Caicos and am able to snark with y’all again, finally! So sorry I was naughty on Monday, there was no other choice…

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Haggy skank Angela with her crocodile tears, screaming like a fishwife at Michael's door. Does she think anyone feels sorry for her? 

She’s lucky the neighbors didn’t come out and shoot her, just to put her out of their misery.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The folks on Pillow Talk acted like this was a phenomenal episode.

Isn’t EVERY episode phenomenal according to them? And they “can’t wait” for next week! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Well, I don't know about your folks, but being taught to drive by Bilal would surely drive me to homicide. 

"So many accidents!"

"I had ONE accident"

Bilal, (horrified) "ONE accident!" Like she said she was a one woman demolition derby. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5