Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can see Kimbelly in his face. She actually looks masculine herself.

I think he has her mouth but better because hers is a mess. He is good looking and Kim, nah, not so much but I think she should be a comedian. She could look better but guess she doesn't care.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, Ed you were a successful fashion photographer. And I am the Queen of Romania. 

I can only what those six magazines were…I’m sure no one has ever heard of them.

He is being a pompous ass. Even more than usual.

• Love 10

The previews for next week of Sumit with the flower in his face are ridiculous.   However, seeing Usman getting drenched again looks like fun.    Of course, they always have better previews than the actual show. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

This episode was also kind of boring. Maybe between a 4 and a 5? But still, you guys helped me through! I hope you all have a wonderful week and we will meet next week, same time same place! Hope to see you all around the forums tomorrow! Have a great night! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 8

OK, peeps, we made it. Jesus, it was a tough slog tonight! You are all excellent and witty and I laughed a lot. 

Do we have Single Life tomorrow night? I'll be there since I am apparently an idiot. 

If not I'll hope to see some of you on Friday for Love After Lockup. Have a great week! I love you all--MWAH!!

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh thank heavens, it’s over. I’ve fallen asleep twice!

Lol It didn't seem that long to me, thanks to all the snark! Have a great week everyone, and see you next time!

Signing off from rainy NYC! ✌️❤️

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe that's her endgame. "She's a lonely middle aged American woman! He's a 30ish Nigerian rapper! Watch the wacky hijinks as they embark on their cockeyed romance!"

Miami Florida GIF

• Fire 3
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

All that surgery to end up looking like a 76 year old.

image.png.01773c91f6f989af22d51f7e7a237011.png

I’ve been recently looking at pictures of my great grandma, who died at age 78 looking millions of times better than Monstergela.

7 hours ago, xls said:

Miami Florida GIF

”Baby Kimbaaaaaaaaalyyyyy!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

After this show every Sunday night I read the New York Times weddings. Tonight there’s a 41 year old guy who married an 84 year old woman woman's money! 

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Fire 5
6 hours ago, Gobi said:

FTFY

Interestingly, he was a Romanian music student when she met him and allowed him to stay with her in her Manhattan apartment when he had nowhere else to go. They used to get many "Mother and son" comments when they walked around holding hands. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Interestingly, he was a Romanian music student when she met him and allowed him to stay with her in her Manhattan apartment when he had nowhere else to go. They used to get many "Mother and son" comments when they walked around holding hands. 

How did 90DF miss this couple?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, mis amigos y amigas! Is everyone having a good week? I had a lovely day doing nothing (well, I gave myself a facial) and am looking forward to getting my snark on. 

My week started oddly.  The former teacher was not consistent, and i am the definition of consistency, and well....

"FUCK YOU MOTHERFLUFFER I AM DRIVING TO PIZZA RANCH TO BUY PENCILS."

Welcome to setting 4 peeps!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Hey y’all! I am so excited for another round of snark with you guys! At this point, the snark is the only think that keeps me from giving up 90 Day altogether. BUT I might be getting extremely close if Angela makes me upset or Pred makes me vomit. Anyway, I cannot wait to see what tonight has in store for us! Let the crazy times roll!

• Like 1
  • Love 8