Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  And guess what?  Starting next month at my dream company because I got the job!!  Already put in my two weeks notice.  

I am terrified.

But I got a sweet, sweet offer.  And I need it because my oven just caught on fire tonight and I need a new one.  But whatever, life is good.

Congrats!!! You will do awesome, don't be scared. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She’ll be disinvited to the intervention because she won’t be able to keep her bottom line (tm JVV).

Oh, come on. The family loves Charlie like crazy. Miss JVV and sweatie Ken.

Edited by BAForever
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I’m super tired of this woman brushing aside her son’s problems and screeching that it’s everyone else’s duty to “help” him. Charlie needs professional help and nobody in that family should be forced to be in his presence if they don’t want to. 

And can you IMAGINE the chaos that would ensue if this whole crackerjacks family actually thought "Hey, yeah, great idea, let's all help Charlie!". The help would consist of the whole lot of them getting in Charlie's face and yelling at him. It seems to be the only way they interact with each other. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here!  And guess what?  Starting next month at my dream company because I got the job!!  Already put in my two weeks notice.  

I am terrified.

But I got a sweet, sweet offer.  And I need it because my oven just caught on fire tonight and I need a new one.  But whatever, life is good.

Yesssssss!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Happy Labor Day weekend! Today started out kind of rough. My girlfriend's cat, Sammi, was having problems using the litterbox this morning. So she took her to the emergency vet. Sammi has the beginnings of a UTI so the doctor gave her a shot of antibiotics. She seems to be feeling better tonight. She ate her dinner and has been resting comfortably.  

Hope Sammi feels better soon. 

• Love 7

Kimbaaaahly just looks unwell.  Like I know she's a smoker and whatnot but there has to be something else going on.  Like she only drinks soda and eats candy or something.  

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oh Kim. KimKimKim. Why do you humiliate yourself this way? 

Every now and then I catch a glimpse of the attractive woman who could be hiding inside Kim. A decent cut and color, a makeup and skincare consultation, and some clothes that fit her could do wonders. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I thought Kimberly’s mother died!?!? 

Obviously after this scene was filmed. I wonder if Kim was in Nigeria when it happened 

Sally died in January 

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 9
  • Useful 1

Charlie is the sweet only son…the spoiled golden child who had everything handed to him his entire life. Dude is a coke head and a loser who is incapable of holding a job outside the family business. That is why he is so angry that Andrei was invited into the fold. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 13

Kimbelly is planning on proposing to Usman????  I'm not following her thought process!!  He acts like she's some good "friend" and she's ALL IN!!

What a doofus.  Sorry Kimbelly.  You need to just find some nice AMERICAN guy....

Again, Jamal is the grown one in their relationship!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And can you IMAGINE the chaos that would ensue if this whole crackerjacks family actually thought "Hey, yeah, great idea, let's all help Charlie!". The help would consist of the whole lot of them getting in Charlie's face and yelling at him. It seems to be the only way they interact with each other. 

If my family rolled in to do an intervention, i would crack open a cold one and say:  Get the f*ck out.  Ya wanna know why I drink?  You. And you.  And you.  You, too!  I believe you were all leaving?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Kim. KimKimKim. Why do you humiliate yourself this way? 

Every now and then I catch a glimpse of the attractive woman who could be hiding inside Kim. A decent cut and color, a makeup and skincare consultation, and some clothes that fit her could do wonders. 

People don't want to. The former coworker looked in the mirror and saw a supermodel in her reflection. The rest of us? Erm, nope. A hair style, some product, better fitting clothes....

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

San Diego is such a beautiful place. You know something is wrong with her (obviously) that she has to go to Nigeria for some love rat.

Or with Liz if she can't find a decent man around her age there or in that part of CA. You have a child to consider as well! And you can't do any better than PrEd??! Who doesn't have a real job? Does TLC offer health insurance?  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Kimbaaaahly looks just unwell.  Like I know she's a smoker and whatnot but there has to be something else going on.  Like she only drinks soda and eats candy or something.  

Her skin has taken a beating and she has huge bags under her eyes. You're right. Her color is bad, she looks grayish under that foundation. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yes, mom, you’re right. This is high school.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

If my family rolled in to do an intervention, i would crack open a cold one and say:  Get the f*ck out.  Ya wanna know why I drink?  You. And you.  And you.  You, too!  I believe you were all leaving?

If he doesn't get help, I can see his wife leaving him, he becomes a bigger mess...could be a disaster for him is what I'm honestly afraid of. He needs help, fast.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Kimbaaaahly just looks unwell.  Like I know she's a smoker and whatnot but there has to be something else going on.  Like she only drinks soda and eats candy or something.  

She looks like painkillers and coffee.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d love to hear her sing. I need a good laugh. Nursery rhymes? Umm, okay. Yet another vanity project. 

The poor kids who listen to her songs are going to have nightmares. 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Kimbaaaaly is big on saying people's opinions mean so much to her, yet when she hears family and friends opinions, she gets offended, tells them that they're wrong, and doesn't listen to their advice. Every. Single. Time. That is not what 'means a lot to me' means.

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A decent cut and color, a makeup and skincare consultation, and some clothes that fit her could do wonders. 

And definitely some therapy to work on her self esteem. Sounds like she picks men who treat her terribly.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7