Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Ed’s mom, daughter, best friend won’t support the relationship with Liz. TAKE A HINT, PRED!

If everyone in his family and social circle was 100% supportive of Liz, Ed would have dumped her and found someone else. He lives for (and creates) drama because he desperately wants to stay in the 90 world for as long as they’ll have him.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

If everyone in his family and social circle was 100% supportive, Ed would have dumped Liz and found someone else. He lives for (and creates) drama because he desperately wants to stay in the 90 world for as long as they’ll have him.

I don't get why he is on this show. His update is more suited to the 90 Day Diaries show.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t get it with “modern” mothers, even my two daughters-in-law. If my sons have to be away for business, just for a few days, they always have thei mothers come to help take care of the kid(s). I always did it by myself. It was no big deal. WTF?

Yes to this!    I spent the first 3 months of my daughter's life alone except for Monday night when my husband would have a night off from his music job at Grossenger's in the Catskills.  My Mom didn't even babysit the night his Broadway show opened - I had to get a babysitter, so I could go.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You will never be Michael Jackson, Usman.

oh and we doing a synopsis? We don’t need this Sharp. We’re addicted to this shit.

I mean. MJ started when he was 5. And MJ had talent.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

If everyone in his family and social circle was 100% supportive of Liz, Ed would have dumped her and found someone else. He lives for (and creates) drama because he desperately wants to stay in the 90 world for as long as they’ll have him.

Where Ed goes, trouble follows, and he knows it because if there isn't any he'll make some. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I always did it by myself. It was no big deal. WTF?

I was a military wife thousands of miles from any family or friends, hubby was special forces officer so away on Ops frequently. Three kids, I survived, never thought much about it, actually. It was just the way it was…

• Applause 4
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Im a single mom so it’s all me every day, lol. 

I divorced when my daughter was a toddler (my ex was never a help) but I am the type who would rather do it myself. I was glad my MIL (who was a nice lady) was too polite to try to help (interfere). 😂

• Love 8

Okay, it’s only the second episode and so far:

Ed is estranged from his whole family. 
Sumit has been disowned by his family. 
Jovi and Yara are not speaking to Gwen. 
Kim has argued with her friends. The Coven continues to talk smack about Andrei.                              Shaeeda is mad at Shahida.               Angela is shown dismantling Michael’s car in a fit of rage.                     

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Kim has argued with her friends. The Coven continues to talk smack about Andrei.                              Shaeeda is mad at Shahida.               Angela is shown dismantling Michael’s car in a fit of rage.                     

I should just sleep for the next hour and read your comment to catch up.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do I want to watch Kody and his harem this season? I kinda want to see that one wife walk away.

Me too!!!  Plus, all their HAIR is looking kinda wanky these days according to that commercial!  I just want Kodouchecanoe to end up as a bachelor!!  NO WIVES AT ALL!!! I would laugh and laugh.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Sooooo Usman’s plan is to procreate then leave the kid(s) behind and move to the US?  Kimbaaaaly declared last week that she will not allow those kids in HER house. So, these future kids are basically just peen trophies for Usman so he can prove that Little Usman works?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Aaaaaaand I believe you have uncovered the Overarching Theme for this season! "Can the strength of our love withstand the opposition of our families and friends?" You'll laugh, you'll cry!

Mostly cry.  

• Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4