Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

You know, after Jasmine screeched and bleated “I WANT YOUR MEAT, YEENO!” last season, every subsequent Tell All will pale in comparison.

Did the coven member just say “all about Yve”? Please tell me I wasn’t alone in thinking of the movie All About Eve.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Tatiana is getting on my last nerve.

She tried to make Mohammed look bad for talking over her, then turned around and talked over him. And just how stupid is Yve? Had she ever even heard of Muslims before getting with this man? She thought because he had a college girlfriend he wasn’t a virgin, and is surprised he was uncomfortable and felt disrespected when her stupid squad were bulldozing him with explicit questions about his sexual experiences? She is just so clueless about everything…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

She tried to make Mohammed look bad for talking over her, then turned around and talked over him. And just how stupid is Yve? Had she ever even heard of Muslims before getting with this man? She thought because he had a college girlfriend he wasn’t a virgin, and is surprised he was uncomfortable and felt disrespected when her stupid squad were bulldozing him with explicit questions about his sexual experiences? She is just so clueless about everything…

She values the friends more than she values the man, so she fears showing any disapproval. Yve is a wimp.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Mo went to college? What did he get his degree in?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I think you are thinking of Shallow Hal, so funny.

OMG Thank you! The sparkles blinded me and rendered me confused. Shallow Hal is one of my favorite movies of all time. When Hal meets Rosemary picking out underwear in the department store LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm so bored I'm actually getting ready for work tomorrow. 😴

My company offered early retirement and a bunch of folks took it. Starting tomorrow I'm working with a 60% reduced team. 😢

I feel your pain, 2 out of 6 people in my department quite last month.

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why is Yve acting like this hostility is normal interaction?

Everyone feels sorry for Yve but she's a 50 year old sex tourist who went to another country to have sex with a 23 year old and then moved him into her house with  special needs child and made him a babysitter.

She's the RED FLAG.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’d put. $5000 down that he did

If he did withhold that information from her it would be a deal changer in regard to the prenup.  Unfortunately Shaeda will have lost time she can’t get back.  She should freeze whatever eggs she has left but I doubt Bilal would go for that because of the expense.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Y'all seeing the way they are lighting Whitney now? This corpse-lighting?  It's so weird.  

From my english lit class, this device is called foreshawdoing.

• Wink 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Everyone feels sorry for Yve but she's a 50 year old sex tourist who went to another country to have sex with a 23 year old and then moved him into her house with  special needs child and made him a babysitter.

She's the RED FLAG.

Yve could lead a parade in China. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

She's the RED FLAG.

THIS this this this THIS

She doesn't give two shits about Mohamed beyond what he can do for her. And he's no prize (okay, he's cute, I'll give him that) but she's no victim.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Shaeeda’s body language. She looks like she can’t get away from him fast enough.

Lol, this is so true.  She's leaning away like she's about to fall off the side of her seat.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5