Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Mohammed's mother is no fool.  She knows which side her bread will be buttered on.  She doesn't want his uneducated, unemployed arse back in Egypt.  To do what?

• Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

At least Mo's mother is giving him good advice.   I would have slapped his asshole face long time ago..................

She'll say anything to make sure that he stays far away.  She doesn't want to take care of him anymore.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Where are they moving to? Why do they suddenly have money to do so? I hate this show, they drag everything out and then boom, resolved, let’s get married and hope for HEA.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It doesn’t hurt, but it’s hideous and I’m disfigured 

I don't get them very often, but any treatment just takes a couple of days off. It'll dry up soon and fall off.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In case I forgot to tell you all, having my grandkids here for a visit was wonderful. But I was exhausted

My daughter, son-in-law and 2 year old grandson were here for three days. I was so exhausted after they left, I’m just now recovering. 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Matching hot pink coats. Of course. These two only live for social media likes.

I think that's the only reason they wanted to be on the show.    Notice how many pair of sneakers they have for someone who's broke.   How can Jibri and Miona finance their own place, and a trip to Joshua Tree for a wedding?    

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5