Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and fuck you Bilal. I hate you. You know damn well that you sent ex wife to read Shaeeda the riot act. 

I would invite her over, say F You to both and walk out.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

At this point Shae deserves all this bull Bilious is throwing at her, if she can’t see how horrible he is and how unhappy she will be then so be it. I don’t know why she doesn’t take the next flight back to Trinidad and Tobago.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I don't see the gray hair that John saw last week.  But, Patrick has a strange bald patch on the upper right side of his head.

That's why he's always wearing a hat... 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What is she talking about? Guillermo’s English is damned near perfect. They don’t even use subtitles for him. I can barely understand some of the native English speakers on this show (Grangela).

Howdy Doody belittled Julia by saying she could 'barely speak English'. It's piss supremist move.

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Uhhh, if it’s between the two of you then why did you send your ex wife in to harass her about it?

Yep, pretty sure he told her all about it.

Unless...  she had to sign one when they married and it's just his thing with every spouse...

• Love 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

At this point Shae deserves all this bull Bilious is throwing at her, if she can’t see how horrible he is and how unhappy she will be then so be it. I don’t know why she doesn’t take the next flight back to Turks and Caicos. 

Well she can't because she doesn't live in Turk and Caicos....she lives in Trinidad..!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I went to a hiring fair today for a summer morning job at a coffee shop on the top floor of a towering office building. I love serving people and hope to get this job because it’s in a more quiet space than the place I currently work at in the fall and spring. I will find out tomorrow if I got hired, so wish me good luck!🤞

• Hugs 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Straycat80 said:

At this point Shae deserves all this bull Bilious is throwing at her, if she can’t see how horrible he is and how unhappy she will be then so be it. I don’t know why she doesn’t take the next flight back to Turks and Caicos. 

🐎——->💦💦——->🍸

• Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Despite his generational wealth, Bile always manages to arrange the cheapest dates.  Did he say sparkling Syrah?  In a public park?  I hope they're issued a summons for open alcohol containers.

Sparkling peach cider. Some of our parks now allow alcohol consumption.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Thais has friends now? How much is Sharp paying them?

And so rude to speak in Portuguese when one of the girls can't speak it and just has to sit there awkwardly. 

• Love 4
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Despite his generational wealth, Bile always manages to arrange the cheapest dates.  Did he say sparkling Syrah?  In a public park?  I hope they're issued a summons for open alcohol containers.

My closed captioning said it was "sparkling peach cider."

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I went to a hiring fair today for a summer morning job at a coffee shop on the top floor of a towering office building. I love serving people and hope to get this job because it’s in a more quiet space than the place I currently work at in the fall and spring. I will find out tomorrow if I got hired, so wish me good luck!🤞

Good luck to you!!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Have we ever seen a genuine smile or hint of happiness on Bilal’s ugly mug.  He has no redeeming qualities.  Shaeeda Will be a world of pain if they marry. 

I was just thinking that. Has he ever had any fun in his entire life?

• Sad 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Have we ever seen a genuine smile or hint of happiness on Bilal’s ugly mug.  He has no redeeming qualities.  Shaeeda Will be a world of pain if they marry. 

Once, when he had Shaeeda captive on that stupid Ferris wheel, and she was terrified. He really enjoyed that. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What Jibri's mother is saying is "I would rather swallow rat poison than watch you and my addlepated idiot of a son get married, you hoor".

That's exactly what my closed captioning said!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Mother Jibri, do you drop things to go to someone's funeral? Miona has shown some adult boundaries.

Right? She isn’t the superficial controlling monster I expected….I don’t know why his family and friends hate her

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

He made a point of announcing that it was non-alcoholic.

I missed that, despite being riveted to the screen.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2