3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Patrick definitely doesn’t know that Thais isn’t listening. Right? Hahaha

I’m sure he didn’t notice the cameraman standing there

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now I want some fried dough.

I live two hours north of them, and had no idea there were rodeos in this area. TLC really is the learning channel. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I am a little torn on this.I told my husband I didn’t care if he had strippers at his bachelor party. He thought it was gross and said no..best man talked shit about me saying it was all my fault, I am a bad person, hate fun etc…..needless to say myself and hubby don’t really talk with him too much. Ironically now that he is engaged whatever his fiancée say goes.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Geez old wive and Bile seem to be perfect for each other. They both like to lecture the newbie. 

Old wife, you don't need to know anything about what she's here for.  Did you go to the same bitch school as Mahala?

13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

A type of way? What type is that and where do you fit at? This woman is crossing a line.

“Generational wealth”? What the fuck is the matter with these people?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Bile surrounds himself with really cool welcoming people. 🖕🏻

13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He only generates nausea. And blinding rage.

giphy.gif

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Goodnight, everyone! We usually don't get Monday holidays off at work, but the boss deemed us worthy of a paid July the Fourth and I will not be setting my alarm tomorrow morning. Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate!

• Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am a little torn on this.I told my hisband I didn’t care if he had strippers at his bachelor party. He thought he was gross and said no..bad man talked shot about me saying it was all my fault, I am a bad person, hate fun etc…..needless to say myself and hubby don’t really talk with him too much. Ironically now that he is engaged whatever hus fiancée say goes.

giphy.gif

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Ari showing up in a crop top and smokey eye liner.  To casually hang out with casual buddy ex-husband Leandro.  Take a million seats, Ari.  

The sparkly low cut top she wore to eat pancakes was truly bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Well peeps, its been fun. Hope to see some of you tomorrow for the Seeking Sister Wife hijinks. Meanwhile, see you around the forums and lets continue to hope for a saner, more peaceful world. Night all! 

• Love 9

Welp, that’s it for tonight! I really enjoyed your company! Wishing you a wonderful 4th of July (although I have an aversion to fireworks). Hope that next week’s episode is more fun and games! Will all see you around the forums! Until next time, peace out.

🇺🇸

• Love 6

Well, the fireworks in the neighborhood didn’t distract me from all the boring scenes excitement on my tv screen. And you members of the Snark Task Force brought your heavy artillery. Have a fantastic 4th and don’t play with fireworks!!! Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Super fun night.  Thanks for the snark as usual.  Enjoy the holiday and have a meaningful week.

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Goodnight, everyone! We usually don't get Monday holidays off at work, but the boss deemed us worthy of a paid July the Fourth and I will not be setting my alarm tomorrow morning. Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate!

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm off to get some neck tattoos.

Till next time.

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Good night everyone.  Happy 4th to all, enjoy and be safe.  

1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Have a good day off everyone. Eat, drink, and be merry 🥰

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well peeps, its been fun. Hope to see some of you tomorrow for the Seeking Sister Wife hijinks. Meanwhile, see you around the forums and lets continue to hope for a saner, more peaceful world. Night all! 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Welp, that’s it for tonight! I really enjoyed your company! Wishing you a wonderful 4th of July (although I have an aversion to fireworks). Hope that next week’s episode is more fun and games! Will all see you around the forums! Until next time, peace out.

🇺🇸

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, the fireworks in the neighborhood didn’t distract me from all the boring scenes excitement on my tv screen. And you members of the Snark Task Force brought your heavy artillery. Have a fantastic 4th and don’t play with fireworks!!! Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

giphy.gif

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That’s one of my all-time favorite Mis-heard lyrics for Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” 

Hold me cloooosaaaaaahhh, Tony Daaaaaaaaaanzaaaaaahhhh!

Madman Across The Water is one of my favorite albums of all time.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Wow. I didn't even miss Emily and Kobe until seeing them in next week's preview, did any of y'all?

Well, see you guys then. Maybe sooner, if I feel like talking about Married at First Sight- San Diego. Not sure if I feel like watching this season after the last two.

Peace, love & have a great week!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No one in Boston says, “You AHHHH” like John. No one.

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, they do. You maybe haven't spent enough time around the Nawth Shoah. And add about six Bud Lights. He might be laying it on a little thick but he's not too far off. 

I don't know how y'all able to understand folks who speak directly through their nostrils like that. Just tortured myself watching 4 hours of the Assanti horrors yesterday. Had to re-orient my brain with some culture and refinement, so I recovered with a marathon of Jersey Shore.

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Mohammed is a snake. He doesn't give 2 shits about Yve, he just wants that green card so he can finally start going to circuit parties and being the bottom he so clearly wants to be. 

The world is upside down! John was making sense and Thais was being a bratty weirdo.

The Ari/Leandro/Bini storyline is stunningly tedious. 

Kara is just on this show to model different hairstyles, I'm certain of it.

Jibiri/Miona's matching outfits are the worst. They look like tourists.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nobody around here says "wicked pissah". It's "wicked good" and "fucken pissah". Only out of towners say "wicked pissah". Dead giveaway. See also "Beantown".

or my favorite:  'fucken baaastahd' (may have posted twice; internet problems - fuckaahs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1