Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Mo wants to work and send money to Egypt.  He doesn't want to babysit, and Yve is focused on a wedding.  They are not compatible. 

• He wants his mommy.  She wants a babysitter. 
  • She's not a Muslim woman and will not convert.  He wants any hypothetical child to be his and raised in his religion.
  • She wants to drink with her skank squad, and he wants to hold it over her.  

The list goes on.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I picture Sharp Productions having hand-written help wanted signs on the windows with an hourly rate of something like $14.  No experience necessary.

They sent an intern to hang out at the mosque and buttonhole 30-ish looking men as they went in. "Hey, hi, how are you? No, I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, I wanted to know if you'd like to be on TV? An afternoon's work, all the coffee you can drink, and an envelope with a crisp $100 bill in it. What do you say?"

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Jibri: So, yesterday when I abandoned you to the tender mercies of my mother, I talked to my grandma, who also tried to talk me out of marrying you. 

So, Jibri wants Miona to solely exist to prop him up? Does she not have a right to her own thing? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 8

If he's  in the studio for 12 hours? Doing what? From what I saw last time they had a studio session, all he did was be the hype man. Oh, and fight over Miona.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

WTF is this dude saying? 

She knows no one there, she has no transportation (can she uber in the middle of nowhere?), no income, and he's expecting her to have a full life of her own after just arriving. How exactly does he expect that to happen?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jibberish: “We just aren’t on the same page.”

My Sharona: “But we’re wearing matching sweaters!”

Can't be  any more on the same page as that! Wearing native american blankets as coats1

• Love 3

What is wrong with a small South Dakota wedding and having a beach one a few months from now? I don't like destination weddings. Why would I want to spend my precious vacation time on someone's wedding that lasts a few hours and I also have to pay for this.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Can't take cold weather?  Isn't it pretty frosty in Serbia?   Her argument has a lot of holes in it.  After all, she's not from Tahiti.

And, she hasn't even experienced a South Dakota winter yet.  They've worn light jackets at most and just walked into the restaurant in their sweaters with no outer coats.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

An artist like Jibri needs someone to keep him focused.  What the world will miss if he cannot be allowed to create.

He needs a Gilbert to his Sullivan, a Becker to his Fagen.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

And, she hasn't even experienced a South Dakota winter yet.  They've worn light jackets at most and just walked into the restaurant in their sweaters with no outer coats.  

I doubt that she will see much -40 in South Dakota.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Bini is on his way to ten kids...Got one who lives somewhere in USA...has Avi...To accomplish his goal ---he just needs to meet up with 8 more potential green card donors and he is home free.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If only “building an empire” didn’t take actual work.

Heck, if that was sure truth then I’d have an empire faster than playing a game of Risk. 

• Love 4