Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

Who tells someone how to zip up a duffel bag? I guess I didn't realize there was a wrong way and a right way to do that.

Clearly, Bilal has a lot to teach us simpletons.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

My daughter went to grad school at IU Bloomington and when we visited she took us to a local restaurant. It had two dining rooms, one room was Italian food and the other was Ethiopian 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

No addressing the religious aspects - of their already-completed spiritual marriage, their potential divorce or in the pre-nup.  

Also, the baby clause would be somewhat unenforceable, even if he hasn't already had a vasectomy, as many suspect.  

Shaeda learned quickly from the Ferris wheel incident: Spring the most uncomfortable topic as they're about to be trapped in a confined space with no escape. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Bilan is such a condescending hypocritical piece of garbage. I have no words

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Who tells someone how to zip up a duffel bag? I guess I didn't realize there was a wrong way and a right way to do that.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

BileDuct needs a kick in the ass. And the balls. At the same time.

1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Clearly, Bilal has a lot to teach us simpletons.

giphy.gif

• Wink 1
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My daughter went to grad school at IU Bloomington and when we visited she took us to a local restaurant. It had two dining rooms, one room was Italian food and the other was Ethiopian 

Ethiopia was under Italian control from 1935 to 1941.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 9
  • Love 1
(edited)

Just jumping in.. have been watching this in background.  JESUS CHRIST.

#1 ASSHOLE:  BILAL

#2 ASSHOLE: EMILY - PROBABLY ALMOST THE WORST ON THESE SHOWS!

#3 ARI-ASSHOLE - OMG.  Poor Bini.. having to sit at that SHITSHOW dining room table with f'n Leandro.  (coming in at #4 - Ari's bitch face mother).

That's it.  i will read all your pee-my-pants stuff tomorrow.  I get too angry with these people this season.

ENJOY!

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She might damage his super expensive designer luggage. You know Bilal sets a store by such things. 

It’s probably a fake designer, which is probably why he’s such an ass about her yanking at the zipper.

• Wink 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Areola is preggers? Ask for a paternity test, Bunion. Just sayin'.

But but, I thought according to Ari, they had NO time to work on their relationship? They had time to do something, evidently.

Could be just a false alarm,  and more drama..l.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

No addressing the religious aspects - of their already-completed spiritual marriage, their potential divorce or in the pre-nup.  

Also, the baby clause would be somewhat unenforceable, even if he hasn't already had a vasectomy, as many suspect.  

Shaeda learned quickly from the Ferris wheel incident: Spring the most uncomfortable topic as they're about to be trapped in a confined space with no escape. 

We need a lawyer here. Wouldn't the fact that he hid a vasectomy null and void the prenup as he married her under false pretenses? Especially if the baby clause is included?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

We need a lawyer here. Wouldn't the fact that he hid a vasectomy null and void the prenup as he married her under false pretenses? Especially if the baby clause is included?

Not disclosing that you can't conceive can be grounds for an annulment. Vasectomy is tricky, because technically it is reversible.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She learned quickly how to fight on his terms. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s probably a fake designer, which is probably why he’s such an ass about her yanking at the zipper.

Well of course. That house is rented, the car is leased, the designer watches and luggage and suits are knockoffs, and he's got credit card debt up the wazoo. I'd stake my life on that. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Also, why didn't his husband say a word? 

I didn’t know the other person was the husband of the brother.  I thought they were both brothers.  Guess I’m not watching that closely.

• Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Not disclosing that you can't conceive can be grounds for an annulment. Vasectomy is tricky, because technically it is reversible.

Not always successfully reversed. And he would need to have the surgery.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

@Mindthinkr and @Trackdawg, those kitties are gorgeous! I love black cats! I had one for nearly 21 years. He was the best.

Yeah, this boy showed up on our doorstep during the first couple months of COVID. Changed my life (As a Dawg, I NEVER cared for cats!). I give you: T'Challa, King of Wakanda, Ruler of the Bed, the Windowsill, the kitchen table, the night stand, the front door...

T2.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 18