Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Wonder whatever happened to that little couple that adopted 2 kids.

TLC sure dropped them.

September 2019 was the last time they had an episode air on TLC. I wonder if they’ll bring them back soon, or if the show has just been canceled.

• Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is Patrick's brother 14?

The braces threw me.  None of the 4 brothers we’ve seen now look anything alike.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

TLC sure dropped them.

Jenn has a job in Boston at Boston Children's Hospital, and part of Harvard University.   They moved, and are having a house finished for them.   I think she had a revision on one of her hip surgeries. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-little-couples-jen-arnold-building-new-home-in-boston-details/#:~:text=The Little Couple star Jen,our home%2C” she says.

Why is Emily drinking Saki (or however it's spelled), when she obviously wants to get pregnant again, and she's still breastfeeding.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She seems to be the only one with any sense in that whole fucked up family. 

Exactly. She's expressed herself clearly, without tears or yelling. Jibri sticks out his bottom lip and pouts, while his mother puts on her "concerned face" and pretends she doesn't hate her. I feel terrible for her. 

I do too…he is garbage and will never take her side. Don’t marry him Miona

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

They’ve moved to Boston and Jen is teaching medicine at Harvard. They were smart enough to get off TV! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

September 2019 was the last time they had an episode air on TLC. I wonder if they’ll bring them back soon, or if the show has just been canceled.

Maybe, just maybe, good sense prevailed and they took themselves out of the spotlight? I cling to that notion. 

• Love 9
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The 4 of them have a lot of medical issues and i would  guess that, with covid, they didnt want a film crew all over their house.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

When has he had the time to do anything, much less romantic?

E switch his parents looking over his shoulder…tho they did take a road trip. Missed opportunity. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The braces threw me.  None of the 4 brothers we’ve seen now look nothing alike.

3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

The braces threw me.  None of the 4 brothers we’ve seen now look nothing alike.

All my exes live in Texas which is why Patrick’s father lives in Brazil. 

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know most of you like Kobe, but it’s like he and Emily are in a folie a deux. He’s not in his right mind.

Did you ever see the Swedish sisters in England. They running on the freeway, kept getting hit by cars and kept getting back up. Super weird. Check the youtubes

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"Little People, Big World" should be called "Little People Having Arguments About a Pumpkin Farm. Yeah, That's Pretty Much It. Oh, And The Woman Married To Zack Keeps Having Kids."

That snarling matriarch is one in a million. Both of the original couple seem to have remarried just to annoy the other.  The new spouses are mercilessly dragged along likeworried-looking blow up dolls while the original couple continues to fire off barbs toward and about each other.  

Woman married to Zach is never happy about anything and always worried. What does Zach do for work?

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jibri sticks out his bottom lip and pouts, while his mother puts on her "concerned face" and pretends she doesn't hate her. I feel terrible for her. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do too…he is garbage and will never take her side. Don’t marry him Miona

giphy.gif

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's expressed herself clearly, without tears or yelling. Jibri sticks out his bottom lip and pouts, while his mother puts on her "concerned face" and pretends she doesn't hate her. I feel terrible for her. 

Me too, she does not deserve the hate she gets.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The 4 of them have a lot of medical issues and i would  guess that, with covid, they didnt want a film crew all over their house.

Gee, that didn’t stop the Roloffs 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So Bilal has abandonment issues?

They sometimes leave for a good reason.

He should be in therapy for the abandonment issues, not getting married again. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Wait! Emily has a part-time job? Doing what? And Kobe can afford a ring AND a steak dinner? 

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know most of you like Kobe, but it’s like he and Emily are in a folie a deux. He’s not in his right mind.

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Probably sparkling wine and not real champagne.

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Dear Emily and Kobe.

Please use a condom. 

LOTS of them.

Signed All of us watching this garbage show.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 4