Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I can't stand this spoiled entitled chick, she's not nearly as hot and pretty as she thinks she is. He could do better in the US.

Would you date him? He looks to me like a taller version of Ed.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Emily's parents i think feel there in a catch 22.

They let the bitch go, she's going to fall on her face and they might have to pick up the pieces and pay more money.

They keep her enabled, they pay more money.

They dont realize there is a 3rd option.  Help her set up a plan to establish herself on her own two feet.

Emily's parents do not want her to marry Kobe because he's black. There, I said it. They'd rather she'd stuck with one of her incarcerated exes. 

• Sad 2
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Patrick's gig as a door-to-door security alarm salesman would foil Thais' cell phone tracking.  He has the built-in excuse, "I was on a sales call!"  

Except for when he’s selling steroids out of the trunk of his Tesla.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, congratulations! I know its not going to be some sad, thrown together affair in some crappy park, like our 90 Day-ers. 

Thanks.  One word we're using for it is that it will be "reasonable."  They know what they want, keeping it relatively simple and celebrating with people who are actually invested in their lives.

• Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so old. I will never understand this younger generation obsession with knowing where your partner is every second of the day. And then there will be the “no friends of opposite sex” stuff...

My hubby and i are like that but is because he has literally dropped dead twice and had to be brought back so he always wants me to know where he is. Its not a normally healthy thing in a reltionship.  Neither is whats her names freakout when Bini was practicing with a woman.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Emily's parents do not want her to marry Kobe because he's black. There, I said it. They'd rather she'd stuck with one of her incarcerated exes. 

Now that she had a mixed race baby she is damaged goods. No nice white boy will have her.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Emily is very attracted to men she knows her parents will dislike. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Would you date him? He looks to me like a taller version of Ed.

I wouldn't but he has  a job and a nice home, lots of women could and do much worse. Looks aren't everything.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

How did he get that big-ass box into the restaurant without her seeing it??

And why was it wrapped so it could be opened and reopened many times? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are black too.  Emily has a type.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why do white people always talk about Africa like it’s one country?

Just like Idaho girl in the last season thought Asia was one country. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Patrick, keep your horny ass gifts at home, bro.

Right? So fucking weird. Just imagine being the server at their table. 

22 hours ago, TazDevil said:

I hereby nickname Patrick "Floppy"

When my son was in his early twenties it seemed he was always the one in his friend group who was in charge of the various 21st birthday outings. He once said things were going fine but his friend overindulged (of course) and got "floppy". Him relating how he was trying to wrangle his "floppy" friend into a cab had me dying laughing. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

And why was it wrapped so it could be opened and reopened many times? 

Floppy kept forgetting his lines and they grew tired having to wrap and rewrap the box.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Same on soaps. Africa is one big country that gets a plane arriving once a month or so - none ever seem to work.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Patrick “almost” cheated on Thais. He cheated with performance-enhancing drugs while training for the Olympics twice. I am not a fan of Thais but I wouldn’t trust him, either.  He seems to lack a moral compass.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I can't believe they're bringing that hag back for Diaries.  Zero people want to look into her dog-pee-on-the-carpet life.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

OMG you guys have to watch LOVE IN PARADISE SEASON 2, just the first epi beat this floppy sad sack of the current season of 90 Day.

I will just spoil the part where one of the couple has  a man who's peen is as big as her arm and two gay men who are both tops.

It has the good OG 90 DAY vibes.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

A liquor induced floppy is why Patrick was mostly faithful.

If he wasn’t floppy he would have had sex with that girl, but she’s ugly so it wouldn’t count as cheating 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Thais is Jasmine II, been there and done that - Jasmine was more entertaining (for what it's worth).

Nah more like the OG Anfisa.

"BRING ME MY RED MAKEUP BAG!!!!"

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends does anyone know when Love After Lockup is coming back? I am bereft on Friday nights...

I saw a commercial for it Friday night.  Coming back in July. Hang in there!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

OMG you guys have to watch LOVE IN PARADISE SEASON 2, just the first epi beat this floppy sad sack of the current season of 90 Day.

I will just spoil the part where one of the couple has  a man who's peen is as big as her arm and two gay men who are both tops.

I agree, it’s very compelling! I was screaming at the screen like Molly and Cynthia do!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Spelling Correction
  • Love 6
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

I agree, it’s very compelling! I was screaming at the screening like Molly and Cynthia do!

They even have their own Pillow Talk, it was on last night.

• Love 8