Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Nope! Dude, you're OCD and condescending, as well Bilal. If that ends being her kitchen, she can put stuff how she likes!

Bilal would act like my ex once he finally does dishes or cleans something and expect me to fucking praise him all day for doing one fucking thing.

• Sad 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Don't they have a dish washer?

Why is she hand washing stuff?

I think she was doing the washing before prayer.   She was finishing her prayers wearing the black covering right as Bilal came home.   

Emily is really trying to get Kobe to leave isn't she?   Emily is studying for her new job, as prison warden in an old Bette Davis movie.   

I will never watch that I Love a Mama's Boy show, those people make the crew on Seeking Sister Wife look normal.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

No Mama Emily, your husband would never talk to you that way, because you don't have the backbone to say boo to him. 

Her voice sounds like an elderly old woman's.  

And, Kobe wouldn't have spoken in front of her like that if she weren't always hovering, ready to attack him.  Her complaint is that he spoke to Emily like that.  Emily's complaint is that he spoke like that in front of her mother.  Neither sees how gross Emily is.  And, I'm sure the incarcerated ex-boyfriends were etiquette school graduates.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think the coma story is true. He wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him in the tattoo 

Maybe the neck tattoos were to cover some of the scars? I hope so anyway that would at least explain them. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 2

If anyone has seen the new series Girls 5ever Busy Phillips character does that same tongue thrust thing that Emily does and yet it is funny when Ms. Phillips does it.  It is a funny series it has a Kimmy Schmidt vibe and great cast.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Emily you were not talkative..you were being condescending and rude. 

And how I WISH that Kobe had just said that to her. "It wasn't that you were talking, It was that you spoke in a rude and condescending tone that I found offensive and hurtful". 

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

With Shaaeda’s accent I thought she said she had 90 days of “living in this prison” instead of “living with this person.” 

Both are correct. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's 726 miles from SD to Chicago, so I think that's a lot more than 1/2 a tank of gas, Jibri flunked gas mileage too. 

That was a lot of horse poop in that stall area, it obviously hasn't been shoveled very often.   Emily was being totally disgusting towards Kobe too.  

I love Thais whining about brother John and Patrick moving to Dallas, and she thinks she's getting a million dollar house too.   

I can't wait for Ari to pitch a fit about her boyfriend training where there are women.    I'm hoping the woman Bini's sparring with beats the snot out of him. 

I can't believe Yve hasn't even studied what happens at a mosque.    

Seriously, didn't she say she had visited Egypt several times? Did they never go to a mosque there? 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If anyone has seen the new series Girls 5ever Busy Phillips character does that same tongue thrust thing that Emily does and yet it is funny when Ms. Phillips does it.  It is a funny series it has a Kimmy Schmidt vibe and great cast.

netflix??

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Her voice sounds like an elderly old woman's.  

And, Kobe wouldn't have spoken in front of her like that if she weren't always hovering, ready to attack him.  Her complaint is that he spoke to Emily like that.  Emily's complaint is that he spoke like that in front of her mother.  Neither sees how gross Emily is.  And, I'm sure the incarcerated ex-boyfriends were etiquette school graduates.

They got incarcerated just to get away from her I expect.  

• Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every single musician I know, and I know quite a few, has a day job. OK, except one, who's made a name for himself locally and has a following. He's worked hard at it for DECADES. 

And these two are NUTS. They'll do what thousands of others do, upload stuff on Sound Cloud, get gigs at cruddy clubs, and probably never get a "big break". Jesus, they're like children. 

Say this louder so these  two  posers can hear. I am trying to finish two  books while adulting and raising the last child - it ain't that hard twats- life cost money.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

OMG such fake repetitive drama over and over with these couples, I think I've been watching this show way too long.  What else is good snark TV?

Edited by endure
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No Mama Emily, your husband would never talk to you that way, because you don't have the backbone to say boo to him. 

Right! I was like “your husband wouldn’t say that because your husband’s a bitch”.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Seriously, didn't she say she had visited Egypt several times? Did they never go to a mosque there? 

Please. They were probably boning in the room or on the beach the whole trip.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I try not to comment on people’s looks. But damn. Emily’s personality has just made her so ugly to look at.

I thought people's with Emily's 'looks' were taught to make up for it by having a good personality, yet somehow she's managed to get away with lacking neither looks nor charm.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily needs to go wake up Covid from his nap because she needs him to breast feed and calm her down. 

Hahahaha, I was just thinking the same thing! "Where's Koben?" I was flabbergasted that Emily didn't punctuate her flounce with a swoop to snatch up her child, heave a huge, martyred sigh, and stuff a boob in his mouth. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Personally I’d like to see some satanists

Well we did have that witch doctor married to the South African... 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3