Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

It looks like he's trying to distract our gaydar, but it has the opposite effect. 

Maybe that's what's up with his "godfather?" Who has a godfather who is his same age?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I'm not going to eat a whole plate of salmonella just to make someone feel good about what they've cooked. You know they probably picked up one of those Great Value premade meals from Walmart that's not very good when cooked properly, let alone when undercooked or overcooked.

• Love 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Instead of apologizing for not doing the task correctly, they expect the parents to NOT mention the need for improvement. Is this how people are being raised?

The school of everyone gets a participation award 🥇 

• Love 11

I liked that the little couple had real jobs other than perfecting the Long Pause as TLC films.

I saw the little couple crossing the street once! About 5 years ago. 

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Steroid guy has such an interesting face. It’s like all his features are pinched in the middle of his face. He kind of looks like Wooly Willy.

He also lack a nose bridge. I'm curious to see if he looked like that before he juiced?y

P.S. Wooly Willy!!!!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm not going to eat a whole plate of salmonella just to make someone feel good about what they've cooked. You know they probably picked up one of those Great Value premade meals from Walmart that's not very good when cooked properly, let alone when undercooked or overcooked.

Knee cartilage chicken….

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Instead of apologizing for not doing the task correctly, they expect the parents to NOT mention the need for improvement. Is this how people are being raised?

Sadly, yes.   The children, in most cases, are helplessly incompetent in life skills.   Oh, and they can't believe they are expected to actually work after being hired for a job.

• Love 8

Jibri is upset that him doing one “chore” didn’t result in endless praise and thanks from his parents who have been working all day to pay the bills. 

• Love 13

I passed my last final yesterday. Graduation is this Saturday. I still have some internship hours to make up over the summer (intership was cancelled in 2021 due to Covid restrictions), and then grad school starts in August. 

I turned 60 last week. I figure I'll finish grad school in time for early retirement. 

Have an awesome graduation! Congrats!

• Love 5

Parents, teach your kids to cook three things (more if they’ll let you)- otherwise STFU when they don’t know how to feed you or themselves.  

Papa/MamaJigli this is a call out.

• Love 17

Oh Jesus, Emily. So socially inept. And her parents looking at Kobe like he's an exhibit in a zoo. Poor guy, I feel terrible for him. He's melting down and not so much as a hand on his shoulder. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Parents, teach your kids to cook three things (more if they’ll let you)- otherwise STFU when they don’t know how to feed you or themselves.  

Mine didn't...they just let us get hungry enough to try! There was no such thing as snack food in my day, but we figured out how to make a sandwich pretty early. 

• Love 5

I bet they nuked the frozen Chicken Alcrappo, that way you can easily leave it crunchy, or over nuke it and end up with rock hard chicken.   The cheaper dinners like that are often super salty too. 

Mason jar glasses in plastic and glass are very popular.   They're easier to hold.   

Kobe meeting little Koban is so cute. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus, Emily. So socially inept. And her parents looking at Kobe like he's an exhibit in a zoo. Poor guy, I feel terrible for him. He's melting down and not so much as a hand on his shoulder. 

They’ve probably never met an international underwear model before. 

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

A. Drogo!

B. He’s old enough to know how to read now.  If he were 12? sure, it’s on the parents.  

• Love 8

Most people would say, “this is my mother and father,” Susie. You might want to introduce them instead of just standing there like a cackling idiot. 
P.S. I know her name is not Susie, but I honestly don’t remember what it is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Well I guess we haven’t had a breastfeeding scene since Kalani and the Coven...

"Breastfeeding" is a Bingo square, after all. 

there is going to be some major gatekeeping going on with Emily. She'll dog Kobe's every move and criticize everything he does with his son. 

• Love 12