Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh fuck you Bilal. I'm getting an early start since I'm sure I'll be reduced to inarticulate squawking every time that arrogant, fatuous shit is on screen. 

Don’t hold back Pepper!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, please pray for 10 out of my 18 coworkers who have been diagnosed with COVID.

I’ll also pray you ont have to go into that workplace and risk getting sick yourself. 

• Love 3

And you treated his whole family like crap, Ari. Like they weren’t worthy of you. So I sincerely don’t care Wish threw wine in your face.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The whole Areola and her maidservant braiding her hair makes me very uncomfortable.

Same. The way she ordered her to do it. And then pontificated about how she is always nice and gave chances. She’s very much the princess.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The whole Areola and her maidservant braiding her hair makes me very uncomfortable.

Same. Her entitlement is breathtaking.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I thought these two had money issues, they have a nanny. 

And, apparently, a ladies maid.

• Love 11
(edited)

Isn't the nanny a relative of Bini? I seem to recall hearing that.  

Let Kobe meet his son.   Emily is so selfish.  I could have been happier if they had cut the play-by-play of Emily and Kobe boinking.  

Mommy in NJ, who is so broke, paid for the rental house, and the maid/nanny.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

Ari is a child, she gets her hair braided like she’s going to her first day of 3rd grade. 

Covid update: I am finally starting to feel better, yesterday and today were fever free. I am vaxxed and boosted, can’t imagine how I would have felt if I didn’t. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Ari has probably said, "I'm moving on" quite a bit in her life.  She's so very nice and everyone else is just mean-spirited.

Right? She is a blameless angel. Its just cruel how mean and jealous all those people are. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Bini is a wuss isn’t he? And damn Ari is so fucking entitled. I can’t stand her. 

I was amazed at her hair braiding skills for someone who can’t make a bed.  Now I know it’s been the nanny the whole time!  Although don’t think I’d ask a nanny to do this…

• Love 11