Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Seriously. i get NOTHING. Not on FB and not on IG.

I feel so left out.

Her status is "Widow" on Facebook so maybe that is catnip to scammers? Maybe they think she would be lonely and easy pickings? Be glad you don't have to deal with them, but I can see how you would almost feel insulted they don't try it. HA!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I am a week behind, so I will be playing catch up. Also a little  bit of day drinking but you all know that about me so it goes without saying

We missed you last week! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Anybody pay Words With Friends? You can chat to the people you play with if you want. I always get these guys who want to chat but then they start hitting on you. I just delete them immediately. 

Watch The Bad Vegan on Netflix…something but it ended badly.  

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I always do a search on any problems I have on YouTube, you wouldn’t believe how much I’ve been helped by just random people’s video’s. IMO sounds like you need a new TV.

I had one like that. I needed a part.  I searched the brand and issue on youtube, found the problem, ordered the part and put it in (4 screws). Fixed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Anybody pay Words With Friends? You can chat to the people you play with if you want. I always get these guys who want to chat but then they start hitting on you. I just delete them immediately. 

I heard that place is full of romance scammers.  I'm so curious now!

• Love 4

It looks like a before house you'd see on HGTV for one of their many home improvement shows... guess it fits with that Home whatever promo they had on at start time.

• Love 8

Does him mother live there still??

If so SHAME ON HIM for all his swag on money and how much he's still a home boy from the hood he hasn't at least kept up the maintenance for his mother on the house.

SHAME ON YOU ASSHOLE.

• Love 16

The bedroom was decorated more like an older female so she probably knows something is up. My aunt and uncle live in a small house, they bought it 55 years ago before they got married. My uncle has worked on that house and it is beautiful, so I can see her having a problem with the ceiling and it not being kept up.

• Love 10