Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

A white van at that.  I'm a big true crime fanatic when not a big 90 Day Fans Fanatic, and white van is a big NO.

If you have Hulu the 3 part series about Steven "I Know My First Name is Steven" Staynor and his brother came out this week. I remembered the tv movie but found out a lot I didn't know about their family.

• Love 7

Yvette is an idiot.

She's professional. She has a business. And she's not that bad looking. Unless she's a drunk like Stephanie - WTF is she trolling online for a young guy?

She can easily pickup a man her own age in the States.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I thought musllims weren't supposed to kiss in public?  

That was Usman’s excuse for not kissing BGK. Mohammed used Ramadan. Maybe they just pick and choose what they claim their religion allows when it suits them 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys….I am divorcing my husband because a younger man slid into my messages and friend requested me. He is the love of my life….I think he is from Tunisia

Is his name L'Amour Rat?

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys….I am divorcing my husband because a younger man slid into my messages and friend requested me. He is the love of my life….I think he is from Tunisia

Whenever I like a Zied post on Instagram I get about 3 dms from Tunisian love rats.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Do I need to drive down to T.O. for an intervention?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is 23 not 12 good lord

No, but he does look young in the face.... like 18 or 19...

It is a handsome face alright,  but young.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I binged watched the second season of A Very British Scandal last night. It wasn’t as good as the first season (Hugh Grant), but the costume and props teams did a hell of a job.

I just found out this show existed…I need to watch this!

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Steph is now apparently selling sheets she's slept in and er, gassed in, for $2000...... sigh.

Is she the fool or those fools who will buy that shit?

I wonder what drunk Steph is up to.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So how has poor church mouse Bilal explained the camera crews following him?

14 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I thought musllims weren't supposed to kiss in public?   These two are not acting in that mode.

13 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

What kind of muslims wrap their legs around a man at the airport.

13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal got some trust issues. This prank is just a facade.

13 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

are you serious? bilal looked at the next car so of course she will mirror his actions...... HES SO FUCKING MALIPULATIVE

11 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

A white van at that.  I'm a big true crime fanatic when not a big 90 Day Fans Fanatic, and white van is a big NO.

10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

He clearly hates women 

10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I know it's kinda hard for me", she says with her hand on his crotch.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! At the beginning of the week we had sleet and snow. Today it was in the high 80s and I cooked something for three hours in the oven so now it's so hot I feel like I'm on one of those episodes of M*A*S*H when it's so hot they can barely stand it.

I need a Nestea plunge!

I’m right there with you.  It was in the 80’s yesterday and humid from rain.  I was tempted to switch on my air for just a bit to cool down the house but I resisted.  My a/c is getting old and I’m afraid it’s not going to cool so I didn’t want to face that problem either.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Isn’t this lady the same as Stephanie from a few seasons go? (Stephanie and RyHarris)

Hopefully she doesn’t mess around with his cousin.

almost.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Oh dear a single mother with a decent job with a disabled son and she is picking up a boy toy from a foreign country. This does not bode well.

No it doesn't. Maybe he does have something to offer in a relationship and would care for her son.

• Love 5